Has anyone found a way to change the default folder for the PRIV camera on an SD card?

BlackBerry PRIV
    Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-18-15 12:11 PM
    You can select media card in the settings from within the camera app.
    12-18-15 12:13 PM
    Thanks...got that. I want to change the default folder location on the SD card.

BlackBerry PRIV
    12-18-15 12:15 PM
    Thanks...got that. I want to change the default folder location on the SD card.

BlackBerry PRIV
    Oh. Well, like BB10, you can't change that. It goes into your camera folder.
    12-18-15 12:25 PM
    Ya, I am using a Synology file sync app to sync my camera folder to a NAS at home. That app is telling me that the Priv folder location is not the proper Android location and will not let me connect to it.

BlackBerry PRIV
    12-18-15 01:09 PM
    Ya, I am using a Synology file sync app to sync my camera folder to a NAS at home. That app is telling me that the Priv folder location is not the proper Android location and will not let me connect to it.

BlackBerry PRIV
    That's strange because the folder is DCIM / Camera, which I thought was pretty standard.

Btw, I have a Synology too. If you use Solid Explorer, you can map your synology drive. It's awesome.
    12-18-15 01:17 PM
    I thought so too. And I already have my Documents synced and it works just fine between my PRIV, Synology server, and lap top.

Thanks for the solid Explorer mapping tip. I am using solid as well but I didn't know I could map it directly. I will do that.

Cheers!

BlackBerry PRIV
    12-18-15 01:28 PM
    I thought so too. And I already have my Documents synced and it works just fine between my PRIV, Synology server, and lap top.

Thanks for the solid Explorer mapping tip. I am using solid as well but I didn't know I could map it directly. I will do that.

Cheers!

BlackBerry PRIV
    Use webdav cloud source.
    12-18-15 01:55 PM
    Has anyone found a way to change the default folder for the PRIV camera on an SD card?
    This is not possible in the BlackBerry camera app. Nor in the Google camera app. Perhaps there are other apps which allow customization of save folder. DCIM/Camera is the standard folder for Android devices.
    12-19-15 11:48 PM
    Thanks.

BlackBerry PRIV
    12-20-15 06:46 AM