It is overdue.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    07-12-16 05:30 AM
    As thurask pointed out, it appears that Rogers decide to skip this one for some reason. Autoloader specifically lists AAF153 to be used for the Rogers STV100-3.
    07-12-16 06:00 AM
    It seems like they always do their own thing!!!
    07-12-16 07:21 AM
    This is why getting into, and staying in, the beta program has its advantages. On Rogers with a patch level of July 5th
    07-12-16 08:34 AM
    This is why getting into, and staying in, the beta program has its advantages. On Rogers with a patch level of July 5th
    On a Rogers issued STV100-3? I actually recall someone over at the forums where he got into a bootloop or something, wonder if that's related.
    07-12-16 09:35 AM
    On a Rogers issued STV100-3? I actually recall someone over at the forums where he got into a bootloop or something, wonder if that's related.
    Yep, Rogers issued STV100-3 that I reserved on release. No idea about this bootloop thing, I've yet tp have a single problem with my Priv, and I've applied every beta update that has rolled out.
    07-12-16 12:58 PM
    If I get my BlackBerry Priv unlocked by my wireless carrier will the security update come directly from BlackBerry?

07-12-16 07:02 PM
    If I get my BlackBerry Priv unlocked by my wireless carrier will the security update come directly from BlackBerry?

Unfortunately not. The device will be unlocked to use on any other carrier, but unless it's factory unlocked, you'll have to get updates from your carrier only.

Or you know, get onto the PRIV beta

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-12-16 08:40 PM
    Unfortunately not. The device will be unlocked to use on any other carrier, but unless it's factory unlocked, you'll have to get updates from your carrier only.

Don't think the program is open at the moment.
    07-12-16 08:45 PM
    Yep, Rogers issued STV100-3 that I reserved on release. No idea about this bootloop thing, I've yet tp have a single problem with my Priv, and I've applied every beta update that has rolled out.
    You'd think it would apply to every Priv of a similar make if it were an actual problem; there is very little differentiating a Rogers Priv from, say, a Telus Priv.

Don't think the program is open at the moment.
    Correct, unfortunately.

Don't think so, although the gap between factory unlocked and non-USA carrier is about a week at the absolute most.
    artemis-kun likes this.
    07-12-16 09:32 PM
    Wouldn't worry about it too much. The one guy at Rogers who is responsible for this must be on vacation.

Posted via BlackBerry Priv STV100-1
    07-12-16 10:19 PM

I prefer to wait for my smartphone operating system to be fully vetted before installing an update. I know people are reporting the betas have been flawless but in this situation I am conservative.

07-13-16 06:13 PM