Anyone can give me review about blackberry Priv with android marshmallow? I want to know about :

- battery : how long the battery life? And how long it takes to charge it until full battery?
    - heat : is there any overheat issue?
    - hub : how's the hub?
    - performance : is there any lag even a little after use it for some time?
    - bloatware : how many software pre installed that u think useless?
    - conclusion : what's the most do u like from Priv that u can't get from other droid phone like samsung or htc?

Thanks...

Posted via CB10
    07-11-16 06:59 AM
    Anyone can give me review about blackberry Priv with android marshmallow? I want to know about :

- battery : how long the battery life? And how long it takes to charge it until full battery?
    - heat : is there any overheat issue?
    - hub : how's the hub?
    - performance : is there any lag even a little after use it for some time?
    - bloatware : how many software pre installed that u think useless?
    - conclusion : what's the most do u like from Priv that u can't get from other droid phone like samsung or htc?

Thanks...

Posted via CB10
    Battery

I can get a day out of it (6:00 AM to 11:00 PM) if I use it moderately. Sometimes I require a top up during the afternoon. I think it charges in about an hour with the rapid charger and 2 hours with the one that came with the device.

Heat

No heat for me in general use, however, it does overheat when I use Waze or Google Maps for some time.

Hub

The Hub isn't as good as the BB10 Hub, but it is quite good overall and seems to be getting better with updates. I use is all the time.

Performance

I've not noticed lag at all. Sees to always be quick.

Bloatware

Nothing of note. I'm on Rogers and they included a Rogers app.

Conclusion

With the Priv you get monthly security updates, an un-rootable device, the great physical keyboard (which I use extensively), and good integration with the bundled BlackBerry apps.
    FF22 likes this.
    07-11-16 07:39 AM
    Battery Life - Seems to last all day with normal usage. Checking Email, Replying to email, Calendar entries, and general surfing.

Heat - No real problems here with heat. every now and again it will get hot using GPS or during a game. I have it in a case so I don't really notice to much.

Hub - The HUB is great. It gets better with every update as well.

Performance - No real lag issues here. The Priv handles MM pretty well.

Bloatware - I have a AT&T Model with the MM Beta. It has the normal AT&T bloatware. Directv, My AT&T, Family Map, Navigator, Protect Plus, Smart Wifi, Drive Mode,Yellow pages, Yahoo Finance, Mobile TV, and Smart Limits. I have disabled all of those apps though.

Conclusion - There are some features I wish that the Priv would borrow from BB10. Overall it has been a great phone. The PKB is great and makes responding to Emails a breeze.
    07-11-16 07:59 AM