Okay so I've downloaded maybe 8+ different apps in order to try and transfer over all of my sms messages on my BB Z10 and to no avail. The blackberry content transfer is only limited to 3500 sms. Is there any true way to transfer over all sms from my Z10 to my Priv?
    05-30-16 01:29 PM
    I used "Ultimate Backup" from BBW (there is also "SMS Backup" on BBW). Saved it as a .xml file. Once it was completed I moved the file over to my Priv. On the Priv, I downloaded an app called "SMS backup & Restore". Tapped restore, went to the path of the file and just waited. It restored all my texts with no issues.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I know folks have recommended an app to transfer their text messages but I don't recall its name since I really don't do texts. Possibly if you search for sms or text (very generic!) you might find the recommendation. It might be something simple like SMS transfer????

Or someone will probably be by with an answer sometime soon.
    05-30-16 05:06 PM
    I used "Ultimate Backup" from BBW (there is also "SMS Backup" on BBW). Saved it as a .xml file. Once it was completed I moved the file over to my Priv. On the Priv, I downloaded an app called "SMS backup & Restore". Tapped restore, went to the path of the file and just waited. It restored all my texts with no issues.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    FF22 likes this.
    05-30-16 06:25 PM
    So I've done what you guys said, it seems to have no issues backing up all my sms to on my Z10 but it's restoring it back to my priv that seems to be the issue.
    06-01-16 08:03 PM
    I've done it.
    06-02-16 04:46 AM
    I used the same method mea18 used, however I noticed it didn't work well with group messages. It split up all the messages as individual texts and got really messy. I recommend deleting all group messages before backing up and restoring to the Priv.
    06-03-16 12:47 PM