Just recently bought a PRIV from AT&T and had a "third" blank home page with NO apps on it. I recently lost it, but would like it back and/or if someone can share with me how to "add" a BLANK third home screen page with no apps on it I would be grateful. This blank third page came during setup. I appreciate any and all help! Running M 6.0.1...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-13-16 12:18 PM
    Don't think it can happen again may have been a glitch on your phone I had the same thing and I lost it when I locked my device never saw a blank screen again

10-13-16 12:27 PM
    What if you move or add an app/icon to a new third page. Then delete it? Does the page disappear?

I guess it does disappear!!!
    10-13-16 12:40 PM
    Was yours an AT&T phone?

10-13-16 03:10 PM
    I have both a Lollipop Verizon and a ShopBB Factory UNlocked version. Let me try again...

Can't seem to create a blank page on either of them. Maybe place a small clock widget or something else minor on a page by itself?

Hmm, what happens if you clear off Page ONE? I've too many to try that. Nope, once the last is removed the page disappears.
    10-13-16 03:52 PM
    OP, try dragging any app from the tray onto that blank page. Let it rest a minute, then drag it to the top, to the "Remove" bar. That may get rid of the blank page. If not, try one of the "reset" methods.

How to reset PRIV by BlackBerry | Inside BlackBerry Help Blog
    10-13-16 07:32 PM
    OP, try dragging any app from the tray onto that blank page. Let it rest a minute, then drag it to the top, to the "Remove" bar. That may get rid of the blank page. If not, try one of the "reset" methods.

How to reset PRIV by BlackBerry | Inside BlackBerry Help Blog
    I think he's trying to do the opposite - CREATE a blank page?
    10-13-16 08:27 PM
    Yes, it was the opposite of what I asked...

10-14-16 04:50 AM
    I don't believe that the "third page" can be added back to your PRIV interface.

10-14-16 07:42 AM
    I don't believe that the "third page" can be added back to your PRIV interface.

I suppose you could put a transparent widget on that page, or possibly some other trick. An alternative launch manager may allow blank pages as well. I know that there were homebrew patch solutions for WebOS that did that.
    10-14-16 08:02 AM
    If you go into apps and then to launcher and clear data then it will return, however you will also lose all your launcher settings

10-14-16 08:17 AM
    I suppose you could put a transparent widget on that page, or possibly some other trick. An alternative launch manager may allow blank pages as well. I know that there were homebrew patch solutions for WebOS that did that.
    I'm much of a tech-y guy, so I'll take your word for it. OP, this guy seems to know what he's talking about! Take your cues from him.

10-14-16 10:33 AM
    BB10 had a few developers create "blank" app icons that would take up space on home pages. There might be similar apps for Android.
    10-14-16 10:55 AM
    Interesting!

10-14-16 11:03 AM
    Interesting!

Just found a Blank Icon app unfortunately, while the Icon is BLANK, it has its TEXT description showing!!!! Kind of minimal but it's there.

Didn't look hard to find others.
    10-14-16 12:11 PM
    Dan99x99 above HAS THE ANSWER. It worked! Okay, okay, so you lose a few settings, but you can get them back. Anyway, the third blank page came back, "app free," nothing on it... Thank you!

10-14-16 01:24 PM
    If you go into apps and then to launcher and clear data then it will return, however you will also lose all your launcher settings

THANK YOU for the answer! It worked!

10-14-16 01:25 PM
    THANK YOU for the answer! It worked!

No problem!
    10-21-16 05:34 PM