Hi 😊

Wondering if anyone knows if there's a way to remove the little icon with the red blackberry notification icon from the pull down bar? I like the feature for times when I have messages and missed calls etc. But I have multiple apps which require that a permanent notification be active for them to work properly... This is fine but the pull down bar gets messy as blackberry obviously create an icon with a red star for these persistent notifications...

Cheers
    01-16-17 02:52 AM
    Hi ������

Wondering if anyone knows if there's a way to remove the little icon with the red blackberry notification icon from the pull down bar? I like the feature for times when I have messages and missed calls etc. But I have multiple apps which require that a permanent notification be active for them to work properly... This is fine but the pull down bar gets messy as blackberry obviously create an icon with a red star for these persistent notifications...

Cheers
    Not sure if this would help. When pulled down, Press and HOLD on the notice. There might be an "i" in a circle. Tap that. You have some options to hide or block. In some cases just Press/Hold will bring up options directly, I believe.
    01-16-17 08:08 AM
    Hi 😊

Cheers
    Not sure if this would help. When pulled down, Press and HOLD on the notice. There might be an "i" in a circle. Tap that. You have some options to hide or block. In some cases just Press/Hold will bring up options directly, I believe.
    01-16-17 08:08 AM
    Settings-sound and notifications-show notifications above icons (set it to off)
    FF22 and anon(3641385) like this.
    01-16-17 12:13 PM
    Thanks for the reply from you both! The answer about disabling the feature within the settings closely matches what I was trying to achieve though so thanks for that 😊
    01-16-17 04:35 PM