I put a lot of notes on remember and after I got my priv and transfered info I lost my notes. Anyone know how to fix this

Posted via CB10
    12-04-15 05:57 AM
    Sync em to Evernote. Then download Evernote on Priv. Done.
    12-04-15 06:05 AM
    If you used the BlackBerry transfer tool it will show up index notes. Mine did, but I had to do a factory reset which erased them. I didn't reload with the transfer tool.

Posted from my Priv
    12-04-15 09:23 AM
    If you used the BlackBerry transfer tool it will show up index notes. Mine did, but I had to do a factory reset which erased them. I didn't reload with the transfer tool.

Posted from my Priv
    So the notes come over from Remember to Notes via the transfer tool, but Notes don't get backed up in case you have to do a factory reset?

Posted by twiddling my thumbs on the mighty Qued! - Channel C003DAB77
    ALLYSON1989 likes this.
    12-04-15 09:58 AM
    So the notes come over from Remember to Notes via the transfer tool, but Notes don't get backed up in case you have to do a factory reset?

Pretty much ya... I ended up copying everything to evernote.. Mainly because the BlackBerry note app just puts all the notes in one list and took the folders option away..

I can't go back to not having folders for my notes... Hopefully BlackBerry fixes this and allows backup as i also don't care about having all my notes in the cloud either

*-* BBM Channel : Netflix Newsroom C003BA5E3 | Facebook.com/NetflixNewsroom *-*
    12-05-15 12:52 AM
    Pretty much ya... I ended up copying everything to evernote.. Mainly because the BlackBerry note app just puts all the notes in one list and took the folders option away..

I can't go back to not having folders for my notes... Hopefully BlackBerry fixes this and allows backup as i also don't care about having all my notes in the cloud either

*-* BBM Channel : Netflix Newsroom C003BA5E3 | Facebook.com/NetflixNewsroom *-*
    In Notes:
    1. Does it import flagged emails that get 'shared to Remembber'?

2. Does it import pics that you've attached to notes?

In Tasks:
    3. Does it retain the due date and reminder date?

4. Does it associate tasks with the Calendar app?

5. Does it maintain the relationship with pics and docs associated with the tasks.

6. Does it use folders for tasks?

12-05-15 10:37 AM
    Sync em to Evernote. Then download Evernote on Priv. Done.
    What is the easiest way to "sync" them? The closest I've gotten was via "share" in Remember to Evernote. But I am able to do it only 1 note at a time. I have hundreds of notes.
    12-05-15 12:38 PM
    What is the easiest way to "sync" them? The closest I've gotten was via "share" in Remember to Evernote. But I am able to do it only 1 note at a time. I have hundreds of notes.
    It's clunky but I transferred each note to the "Evernote" side of Remember, one by one. So, for hundreds of notes it'll definitely be tedious.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 12:54 PM
    It's clunky but I transferred each note to the "Evernote" side of Remember, one by one. So, for hundreds of notes it'll definitely be tedious.

Posted via CB10
    And it looks like you have to purchase at least Evernote Plus to store it on their cloud in order to get it to the Priv?
    12-05-15 01:12 PM
    And it looks like you have to purchase at least Evernote Plus to store it on their cloud in order to get it to the Priv?
    I don't think so, I haven't purchased anything and it's synced for me. This is purely from a BB10 standpoint, I'm still waiting to get the Priv so not sure how it applies on the Android side of things.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-15 02:26 PM
    It syncs I did not pay for the plus version.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-05-15 03:24 PM
    Does Evernote make popup reminders for tasks like Remember does?

12-06-15 12:13 PM