Just got my Priv and so far so good. Do have one quick question though, I've read about the squishy back and I don't have that, but I do have some loosness on the left side of the device on the front. I feel it when I tap on the screen. Is this normal? If so no big deal, just want to make sure while I'm in my 14 day window. Thanks
    11-27-15 10:39 AM
    Just got my Priv and so far so good. Do have one quick question though, I've read about the squishy back and I don't have that, but I do have some loosness on the left side of the device on the front. I feel it when I tap on the screen. Is this normal? If so no big deal, just want to make sure while I'm in my 14 day window. Thanks
    This has been reported and there is a really simple fix that works perfectly and shouldn't come back unless dropped, etc.

It involves just putting slight pressure on the screen in the opposite direction (kinda putting the screen back on track) and completely evens this out so you won't have that click.

There is a how to video that I'd definitely encourage you to watch beforehand. Very easy with just light pressure. If you can't find the how to, I will keep an eye on this thread and try to search for it if needed.

Enjoy your Priv. It's definitely one of a kind!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    jtb79 likes this.
    11-27-15 11:00 AM
    Thanks! I'll see if I can find the video.
    11-27-15 11:02 AM
    jtb79 likes this.
    11-27-15 11:39 AM