I use my PlayBook chargers for my Priv... Works excellently fast... To give it an added 'boost' of 'turbo charge' I flip the Priv over to airplane mode and then affix to the PlayBook charger... Takes it from 20% to 100% in about 30mins give or take...

Posted via CB10
    07-10-16 10:47 AM
    I use my PlayBook chargers for my Priv... Works excellently fast... To give it an added 'boost' of 'turbo charge' I flip the Priv over to airplane mode and then affix to the PlayBook charger... Takes it from 20% to 100% in about 30mins give or take...

Posted via CB10
    I bought an extra PlayBook charger a few months back for this reason as well, but apparently QC2.0 chargers are on a whole nother level from what I'm hearing. I also like the fact that they stop collecting a current from the outlet once the charge is complete. Again, only going off of what I've heard. I want to get one ASAP, just don't know which one.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-10-16 10:53 AM
    In theory if it's qualcom certified 2.0 they should all be the same. Only difference would be quality and longevity, so any good brand name.
    07-10-16 11:01 AM
    I bought an extra PlayBook charger a few months back for this reason as well, but apparently QC2.0 chargers are on a whole nother level from what I'm hearing. I also like the fact that they stop collecting a current from the outlet once the charge is complete. Again, only going off of what I've heard. I want to get one ASAP, just don't know which one.

I have the Aukey Quick Charge 2.0 Car Charger and it really only charges maybe 10-15mins faster than the PlayBook charger if I had to guess... I wouldn't call that on a 'whole 'nother level'... Not that much of a difference, IMO, but again, I only use it when in my car... For me, the PlayBook charger is my 'rapid charge' go to for all my devices...

Posted via CB10
    07-10-16 11:29 AM
    I just bought this per recommendation of my brother. Got the car charger as well

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0197M3G48...UvbUpU12500494

I love the PlayBook charger for fast charges, I just worry that it might not be that good for the battery and could over charge the phone. And now it'll be great to have something that charges a bit faster and has multiple ports without a dedicated cord attached.

07-10-16 11:57 AM
    I am using my powerbank it is qc2.0 and 3.0 compliant. Charges the Priv very fast. I have the PlayBook 1.8 folding charger but just for travel if needed

07-10-16 03:20 PM
31 12