I don't see anything in the forums other than a factory reset how annoying. Mines disappeared, I tried re enabling certain things etc. And I don't have any additional apps installed so it's literally all stock aside from what I disabled. Shame on them. It shouldn't be a guessing game.....if I go to my settings and enable it then it show populate, THEN if by chance the user disabled something that causes it not to work (permissions) then notify us like you do any other app.......sigh

Sidenote, I have a spare AT&T Priv I was gonna install marshmallow with the download BUT I believe I read this effects the unlock code!!!

So do I put in my T-Mobile Sim "unlock it" then do the flash and lose unlock status as the previous user indicated, or do I install first then try the unlock. It would seem it shouldn't matter if the code is for that device imei what difference does it make what software you run

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-28-16 03:26 AM
    Why can't you just open Settings and hit the Search icon, type "Productivity"

It's as simple as that. You can enable it from there.

Posted via handy dandy PRIV
    zephyr613 likes this.
    07-28-16 03:46 AM
    Or, Settings -> Display, which is where the setting is kept. Since it's something that's displayed, I guess.
    07-28-16 08:30 AM
    It may be a bigger problem.

If the OP disabled or reset the overlay permission for the productivity tab and has many other apps on the phone there is a fix but it is painful and time consuming.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android (Priv)
    07-28-16 08:34 AM
    I figured it out! I recall the whole screen overlay whatever, I first encountered this issue on the Priv never on my 6P so this overwrite to change app permissions was new to me. It was annoying enabling and disabling permissions having to do this " temporary" fix as an extra step, nonetheless I saw the thread that allows you the ability to turn it off so you can adjust your permissions as you want without doing the temporary thing.....

ok so go back into the app permissions where the gear icon is and go down to draw over other apps ( I had mines off)......which it will REMAIN, but I went to menu and show system then scrolled down to productivity tab and I notice it said NO instead of YES!...changed it to YES , closed out turned the productivity tab on and off again in the display settings and WHAM it is BACK...........sigh..............................

where did this draw over other apps even originate from, I haven't had an issue adjusting permissions on my Nexus 6P ever. So annoying to have to go in and change it up but whatever
    07-28-16 03:04 PM
    Why can't you just open Settings and hit the Search icon, type "Productivity"

It's as simple as that. You can enable it from there.

Posted via handy dandy PRIV
    What...o_0........its like you didn't even comprehend what I typed.........lawd......and somebody thanked this LOL!...........
    07-28-16 03:05 PM