Hey guys,

First of all...the PRIV is amazing. I have been an iPhone user since the 3g,then 4, 5, 5s and finally 6 plus and used the 6s plus for 1 week. I never really liked android. Heck I even tried nexus 6p....it was so boring. Something about the blackberry is just so unique and fun that has been lost in all the standard slab phones...the niftiness.

anyways...I finally got around to making some tasks in the tasks app. I tried setting them to due today and yet, the tasks don't show up in the productivity edge. What am I doing wrong? is there a bug in the latest version of the software?

mine is an unlocked phone direct from shop blackberry.

thanks

V
    12-28-15 11:25 PM
    It's a software issue. Goto your apps section of settings menu and uninstall the update from the tasks app and it will work correctly or just keep the due date for a day ahead and that works too. I've been waiting for them to fix the issue

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-29-15 06:35 AM
    It's a software issue. Goto your apps section of settings menu and uninstall the update from the tasks app and it will work correctly or just keep the due date for a day ahead and that works too. I've been waiting for them to fix the issue

awesome. thanks. Would be nice to get this fixed soon. Part of the reason I love this phone is the productivity edge.
    12-29-15 03:35 PM
    I just turned it off because that's one issue that bothers me alot. But i installed wunderlist and since the priv has a pop up widget feature you can just touch the app icon and slide in any direction and it will open the app widget without actually having to place a widget on your screen so that's awesome with apps like wunderlist

12-29-15 07:21 PM