Given that the Priv is preordable in UK,Holland,Germany (through shopBB, amazon or other stores), does someone know which 'big carrier' will sell it? The 6th of November is just around the corner, still no news/ads neither on Vodafone's,neither on Wind's websites.. FWIW I'm from Italy.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 04:15 AM
    In Austria, A1 will have it, but no information on a date yet, and as far as I know, if A1 has it, vodafone has it too, the typically use the same version!

But no date confirmed as of yet?!

Posted via CB10
    smart548 likes this.
    10-27-15 04:59 AM
    Typically Wind in Italy usually offers Blackberry phones, although I don't think they ever offered the Passport. At the moment, they only stock the Classic. Instead Vodafone Italia doesn't seem to offer BlackBerry phones to the general public, you can only get them with a special business tariff if you have a "partita IVA". At the moment TIM and 3 seem to have abandoned BlackBerry completely. However, with the Priv being Android, carriers might be more likely to offer it.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 05:20 AM
    Vodafone Germany will sell Priv, but there's no date or price.

Posted via my Z30 (10.3.2.2639)
    smart548 likes this.
    10-27-15 05:57 AM
    Given that the Priv is preordable in UK,Holland,Germany (through shopBB, amazon or other stores), does someone know which 'big carrier' will sell it? The 6th of November is just around the corner, still no news/ads neither on Vodafone's,neither on Wind's websites.. FWIW I'm from Italy.

Posted via CB10
    Do you want to buy a carrier subsidized phone? Otherwise it is much better to purchase it carrier free..
    I am from Italy (but live in the States) and I will bring back 4 Privs for Christmas for the whole family..

I am sure you can have a friend who is visiting to purchase one directly from BlackBerry and bring it back to you (it will be also cheaper..)

Usually Italian carriers are really slow in adopting BlackBerry (even more than the other ones...) and it can be a possibility that they will not carry it at all.

Ciao

Posted via CB10
    smart548 likes this.
    10-27-15 06:30 AM
    Vodafone UK told me they will have it but unsure of exact date and most probably will be only to business users.

"I roll with 2 passports, 1 for travelling and 1 for communicating"
    smart548 likes this.
    10-27-15 07:29 AM
    I would prefer to buy it without contract, but I would love to try it before ;-) If the carriers will sell it, they probably would give its consumers the chanche to try it in their stores.. That's why I've asked! Glad to hear that maybe,even in Italy, Vodafone will carry it!

Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 07:40 AM
    This is what three uk said good job i have already got mine pre-ordered with carphonewarehouse

#PrivinEurope-imageuploadedbycb-forums1445949740.924953.jpg
    10-27-15 07:43 AM

Posted via CB10
    No pre-order on BBshop yet in europe other than UK
    10-27-15 09:07 AM
    In France and pre-orderingis still not an option. the main carrier is Orange but I will buy an unlocked phone anyways. I think pre-order is still only available in the UK, but if not could you tell me the price?

Posted via CB10
    10-27-15 01:21 PM
    In France and pre-orderingis still not an option. the main carrier is Orange but I will buy an unlocked phone anyways. I think pre-order is still only available in the UK, but if not could you tell me the price?

Posted via CB10
    So far, the only european price we've seen was 799€
    10-27-15 08:54 PM
    It seems they started to lower the price a lil' bit ;-)

https://www.gsmwijzer.nl/blackberry/priv

Posted via CB10
    10-28-15 02:28 PM
    Still pretty expensive with the 50euro a month... How long did it took for the Passport to drop in price? I really want to support BlackBerry (happy with my classic now) but if what I read was right, 799 euro is a bit too much for me.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-15 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD