How do the lights look behind you PKB at night. All my keys are lit up fine except for the smaller symbols on the keys. Every symbol on the right half of my keyboard are very dim almost to the point I don't know what they are (exclamation mark, coma, period, dash, etc). How do yours look? Is this worth getting a repair?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-14-16 08:07 PM
    Hmm, mine's really clear actually.. if there's a shop nearby maybe you could drop by to let them take a look.
    05-14-16 08:34 PM
    Hmm, mine's really clear actually.. if there's a shop nearby maybe you could drop by to let them take a look.
    No shop near me. It almost seems like the led lights are sitting too far to one side. If I look at those keys at an angle they are bright. Omg I spent so long setting this phone up and now I'm going to have to return it.... I wish I noticed this sooner....

05-14-16 08:38 PM
    Mine is pretty OK as far as being evenly lit... But not perfect...
    Prive physical keyboard back light question-img_20160514_214541.jpg
    Prive physical keyboard back light question-img_20160514_214517.jpg

I don't know if I'd repair it... Is it really bad? If the device is under warranty or a repair place was an option I'd say go for it... But otherwise, unless it was unbearable, I'd probably be fine with it...

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    05-14-16 08:50 PM
    Mine is pretty OK as far as being evenly lit... But not perfect...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160514_214541.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	399758
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160514_214517.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	42.8 KB 
ID:	399759

I don't know if I'd repair it... Is it really bad? If the device is under warranty or a repair place was an option I'd say go for it... But otherwise, unless it was unbearable, I'd probably be fine with it...

Posted via CB10
    Wow yours are wayyyyy brighter than mine. It is almost unbearable typing at night because I always have to go in close, squint and tilt the phone to find what symbol I want.

05-14-16 08:55 PM
    Wow yours are wayyyyy brighter than mine. It is almost unbearable typing at night because I always have to go in close, squint and tilt the phone to find what symbol I want.

Are you still no Lolilop? Because it's true that they were not very bright ,now that I am on MM they are a lot brighter and very visible when typing at the dark.
    05-14-16 10:22 PM
    Are you still no Lolilop? Because it's true that they were not very bright ,now that I am on MM they are a lot brighter and very visible when typing at the dark.
    No I'm on mm. I didn't have the chance to see it on lollipop because it updated right out of the box. It's not all of them just one half.

05-14-16 10:25 PM

Wipe the device if problem persist claim for warranty is my suggestion
    05-14-16 10:27 PM
    Wipe the device if problem persist claim for warranty is my suggestion
    Link won't open for me. I'm pretty sure it's a hardware thing. It's like the LED's are just a bit too far to the left in the whole side of the keyboard.

05-14-16 10:34 PM
    My keyboard has light leak on the right side and the return key is abnormally bright. Plus when I click it, other key lighting is affected. Bummer.
    05-14-16 11:13 PM
    Link won't open for me. I'm pretty sure it's a hardware thing. It's like the LED's are just a bit too far to the left in the whole side of the keyboard.

I'm sorry that forum error ,I tried to quote you and it show up from no where.. Try running BlackBerry virtual expert?
    05-14-16 11:32 PM
    I'm sorry that forum error ,I tried to quote you and it show up from no where.. Try running BlackBerry virtual expert?
    I'm in the process of doing a wipe... will see what happens.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-16 11:54 PM
    No change. Same thing.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-16 12:01 AM
    No change. Same thing.

Posted via CB10
    Call BlackBerry support, claim warranty, hopefully would be easy process
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-15-16 12:16 AM