Considering that Priv is for Privileged due to the price and the uncertainty about if BlackBerry will continue building phones, I have discarded the possibility of purchasing this expensive device.
    Another matter is that we have assimilated touchscreens . So my proposal is to ensemble one device with the first name of the project: "BlackBerry Venice", without the keyboard and a smaller;( 5 to 5.2"?); no amolated screen?, and a price about 500 to 550 USD; and I would recover the enthusiasm for the Venice, not Priv.
    Meanwhile I will keep my my Samsung S6 and this only -WiFi -usage old Z10. Best regards.
    11-07-15 03:04 PM
    I think a few folks want to see it roll out before they decide to buy in. Tis new waters for BlackBerry and being a BBRY early adopter has been dangerous in the past.

Posted to CB via my Passport | Lloyd Summers | FileArchiveHaven
    11-07-15 03:39 PM
    That is a real truth. Before spending any money for a BlackBerry with Android, let's other ones try it and then we'll decide. E.g., I like photography and some testers refer to the delay that Priv has to take the pictures. That can mean the difference between having a good pick or loose it. And there are many other features to be tested by users.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 04:50 PM
    Lol I hate those threads.
    For every single device out there are people which are hating the devices.
    If you want it get if not ok it's you choice but stop this bulls**it threads

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    aspurrell likes this.
    11-08-15 04:53 PM