So I did a factory reset to see if it fixed my issue. My issue is, when on wifi, downloading apps takes forever. Going on Netflix takes forever to load. When I removed the sim Netflix was super fast and apps downloaded. I even connected to my drone. Now with sim card in my device. I cannot connect to drone. And Netflix takes forever to load. Why. Why is it doing this. I am on AT&T and have latest updates
    01-25-17 12:29 AM
    It sounds strange. Maybe you are trying to use your data connection instead of wifi when you have the SIM inserted (and you have bad signal)?
    01-25-17 04:55 AM
    When I have airplane mode on and wifi on I can connect easily and no problems. It seems it is having an issue with data connection and wifi and can't choose between both
    01-25-17 08:44 AM
    Is it just on one particular wifi network or does it happen on all wifi connections (home, office, etc)

I was having this issue on my home wifi but it was with and without the sim. I switched my router from ipv6 to ipv4 and that solved it. Something you can try if it's just one network causing problems.

Another thing you could try is a new sim. Att usually won't charge if you stop in the store.
    01-25-17 03:18 PM