I am on my 3rd Priv. Long story with factory issues. I just got my warranty substitute and its not connecting to wi-fi. I've tried to log on in 4 locations, and in all its telling me it has authentication issues. All 4 are known wi-fis for me (home, office, ect) so i know its not the router. Att help solution is the factory reset, which i did to no result. I am at the end of my rope with the Priv. Outstanding in so many ways, flunks on the basics.

Any idea on the connectivity issue?
    02-03-16 07:51 PM
    Just giving this a bump....someone should be able to help you. I've done a search in the forums and unfortunately I haven't found any similar cases
    02-04-16 10:58 PM
    ColitO.. any luck with your wifi issue? If not, what is the exact error message showing?
    02-11-16 09:03 AM
    There is something not quite right with Priv wifi... i posed a question here and on BB forums .. my Priv doesnt even see my 5G wireless SSIDs, all other devices ..iphones, ipads laptops etc can happy see the networks and connect to it..jst the priv is blind to them... didnt get any response from the BB forums (horrible support wouild be the end of BB, not being late to the party)... someone suggested a faulty phone... but the same Priv can see 'some' 5g wifi at otherlocations...
    02-12-16 11:49 PM
    There is something not quite right with Priv wifi... i posed a question here and on BB forums .. my Priv doesnt even see my 5G wireless SSIDs, all other devices ..iphones, ipads laptops etc can happy see the networks and connect to it..jst the priv is blind to them... didnt get any response from the BB forums (horrible support wouild be the end of BB, not being late to the party)... someone suggested a faulty phone... but the same Priv can see 'some' 5g wifi at otherlocations...
    Have you tried calling the BlackBerry Priv support number? They seem more than eager to help with any problems. It should be in the box the phone came in.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-13-16 06:00 AM
    Also check your warranty handset packing slip, I had a replacement handset sent out after one week with my first Priv and it was not even factory reset, or refurbished. The replacement phone did look like new and had the all the packaging like a new unit. I was supposed to receive a brand new replacement and they sent a phone that still had photos on it and most likely still had the same issues some one else returned it for. The packing slip said repaired handset. Shop BlackBerry did apologize and sent me a brand new handset that has had no issues. I am not saying you have the same problem however I would double check it if you are having the same issues with your replacements.
    02-13-16 07:20 AM