In the BB 10 OS (on my Passport) I could access all my inboxes by a simple swipe to the left in the Hub but in the Android Hub I have to use the back arrow at the top left and sometimes followed by the one at the bottom left. If I set the stock messenger for handling SMS/texting using the back button takes me to the home page. If I use Hangouts as the default app I have to use the back buttons a couple of times or more to go back to the hub.

Sharing multiple pictures and text from whatsapp using my email is impossible in the Hub app on the Priv. It was a breeze in the Passport.
    06-14-16 10:20 AM
    Yes the PRIV isn't just like the Passport... for some that is an issue, for others it's no big deal as they'd rather have an up to date OS with a full ecosystem than a slightly different UI.

In a perfect world BB10 would have matured and created it's own ecosystem... the world isn't perfect. You can hope BlackBerry puts more effort into their apps and the UI on the PRIV.
    06-14-16 10:34 AM
    In the BB 10 OS (on my Passport) I could access all my inboxes by a simple swipe to the left in the Hub but in the Android Hub I have to use the back arrow at the top left and sometimes followed by the one at the bottom left. If I set the stock messenger for handling SMS/texting using the back button takes me to the home page. If I use Hangouts as the default app I have to use the back buttons a couple of times or more to go back to the hub.

Sharing multiple pictures and text from whatsapp using my email is impossible in the Hub app on the Priv. It was a breeze in the Passport.
    If you want to immediately return to the Hub from any app, use the app switch button. It'll save you much time and frustration. As far as not being able share, that seems odd. I haven't had a problem sharing content to and/or from apps yet.
    06-14-16 01:38 PM