So i have had the priv for almost 3 weeks now. The phone is really a step in the right direction as far as a physical keyboard flagship model. My problem is with the overheating issue and the less then stellar performance. Since I wanted to compare another Android device I decided to order the Moto X pure. So far I can say that my signal strength had been way better with the Moto compared to the priv. Not sure why but the Priv ran really hot even after disabling BlackBerry services and doing all updates...even a clean install did not fix it. Coming from the physical keyboard of the priv I can definitely say I type way faster on the Moto X no question. I think nostalgia had the better of me. Perhaps when they upgrade the software or maybe a new version of the phone ...I will have another look. Also battery life is way better on the Moto X but that is probably due to the overheating if the Priv.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-17-15 01:52 AM
    My understanding is that the performance on the Priv is hampered by Android's difficulty with encryption. The Motorola does not have encryption turned on by default and is not the same security as the Priv. I think Android 6 will show us if the Priv will be an awesome phone or an above average phone.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-15 02:27 AM
    Priv is leagues better and responsive than my htc m9 was.
    12-17-15 02:49 AM
    To be fair signal on Motorola is going to be better then any other smartphone mostly.
    There's definitely software issues with the way Blackberry has worked Android, and again to be fair, it's their first Android device and i expect this will be ironed out over time.
    The Moto X is a great phone but the Priv is not far behind really
    12-17-15 05:32 AM