I don't think that's the issue at all. I think the Priv has real build issues, and you don't want to hear them. I liked BB10, and I'm happy to let it go. I'm also a huge Android fan. But I can see the Priv isn't well built.

Sorry man, it's not all a conspiracy by a group hoping for Priv's failure. Some of what people saying here is just true. Sorry.
    Give it a rest, man. Every device as build issues, but the Priv seems to have a higher percentage of its fan base saying so. Maybe unfairly so, because it's a slider, or maybe fairly because it has an inappropriate quantity of build issues.

To be honest, you found one video of Nexus 6P build issues. The 6P is known for being VERY well built. The Priv NOT. I have my third on the way. It's a slider, but they could have done better

Some other Nexus 6P build related issues on android central:

Nexus 6P Bending and Breaking Thread (Yes they have a sticky thread specifically for this issue...)
    Rattle Sound in my nexus 6p
    Does anyone else's Nexus 6P make irritable noises when touched towards the top?
    Is anyone else experiencing a lump at the top bezel of their Nexus 6P?
    I was able to bend my 6p flat again.... (LOL)
    6p doesn't sit flat on its face.. Very slight wobble!

Um, did I just get lucky? Nexus 6P is Flawless
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/nex...-flawless.html
    "forums are for people to post issues and it will look like many people have issues but the truth is most dont have any issues."

Sound familiar?
    Last edited by Mark Sb; 11-27-15 at 10:31 AM.
    ce71 likes this.
    11-27-15 10:11 AM
    Yeah so. People here (CrackBerry) are complaining about the Priv's build quality and software issues. The 6P is ALSO a piece of junk made by a Chinese company as cheaply as possible. Difference is the Priv is hundreds more. Better quality is definitely expected.
    The video that talks about the Priv does not give it a full bend test. When the device is slid open I'm sure a 5 year old could break it or bend it. With the Priv closed I am sure I would have no problem bending it. Send me a Priv and I will bend it and break it anytime you want.
    How about comparing the Priv to an iPhone 6s Plus. They are both in approximately the same price range. The 6S Plus is VERY hard to bend or break.
    Here you go again posting threads just to get attention and be a Priv apologist.
    iorto390 likes this.
    11-27-15 10:37 AM
    No, no, no, this is not going anywhere good. Sorry OP, we don't need another thread for this.
    lift likes this.
    11-27-15 10:47 AM