Just got an update. Did this fix issues for AT&T issues on mms ? Any details what update was?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-27-16 09:56 AM
    Not sure, but this update may be a new one to fix a service issue some Privs in specific areas are experiencing. Otherwise, if your phone is one you just purchased, it could be the security patch update. If it is really small, you may have deleted AT&T bloatware and it is reinstalling it.
    09-27-16 11:16 AM
    Just got an update. Did this fix issues for AT&T issues on mms ? Any details what update was?

How big was the update? Was this update for the At&t branded PRIV? Or are you using a factory unlocked Priv on At&t network?
    09-27-16 01:24 PM
    Haven't observed any such update in my neck of the woods, but thanks for the heads-up.

Posted via the BlackBerry Priv
    09-27-16 02:04 PM
    What's your build number now?

Settings > About phone
    09-27-16 02:07 PM
    Not sure, but this update may be a new one to fix a service issue some Privs in specific areas are experiencing. Otherwise, if your phone is one you just purchased, it could be the security patch update. If it is really small, you may have deleted AT&T bloatware and it is reinstalling it.
    Service issue like the phone would just loose signal? Having to reboot mine when this happens.

09-27-16 02:10 PM
    I am using a AT&T priv. And I do not knowing how big it was. But it was an update. I was hoping it would fix the mms issue, but I don't believe it did

09-27-16 03:00 PM
    What's your build number now?

Settings > About phone
    AAG202 is my build number

09-27-16 03:01 PM
    AAG202 is my build number

Then you just somehow got the September update late.
    09-27-16 03:02 PM
    False alarm for fixing the reception issue and for a new update. Oh well, I am sure the issue fix is on its way soon.
    09-27-16 03:11 PM
    False alarm for fixing the reception issue and for a new update. Oh well, I am sure the issue fix is on its way soon.
    I hope so. I called AT&T and they said they have no knowledge of the issue. No knowledge that there is a problem. Just one of those things we have to deal with for now

09-27-16 04:10 PM
    I hope so. I called AT&T and they said they have no knowledge of the issue. No knowledge that there is a problem. Just one of those things we have to deal with for now

Oh, they know...they just ain't telling...

Posted via the BlackBerry Priv
    09-27-16 09:46 PM

Unfortunately that's because not many people use the BlackBerry Priv because BlackBerry doesn't advertise or market their smartphones. Most people 99% of the population doesn't know that BlackBerry exist!
    10-24-16 11:49 PM