Good morning. I recently bought an factory unlocked Priv and plan on using it on T-Mobile. It currently runs lollipop 5.1.1. I went to check system updates and it shows there is an update available and gives me the option to download it. When I try to download, it will go all the way to the end and then say "verification failed". Anyone know the reason for this? If so, can you please help. I want to get my security updates and my marshmallow update. Help!
    02-08-17 01:10 AM
    Perhaps the download got interrupted or something. I'd try again and if it doesn't help you can update it manually using your PC with an Autoloader: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...aders-1065667/
    FF22 likes this.
    02-08-17 01:51 AM
    Good morning. I recently bought an factory unlocked Priv and plan on using it on T-Mobile. It currently runs lollipop 5.1.1. I went to check system updates and it shows there is an update available and gives me the option to download it. When I try to download, it will go all the way to the end and then say "verification failed". Anyone know the reason for this? If so, can you please help. I want to get my security updates and my marshmallow update. Help!
    I got a ShopBB in Oct and did not run into that problem updating it to MM using wifi. I'm using it on T-mob (at the moment). Have you tried a few times and failed? Is your wifi good?

As suggested, an Autoloader could help and while they are "destructive" at the point, you really should not lose a bunch of settings or data.
    02-08-17 09:16 AM
    I had this happen with February update. Rebooted same message. I had to clear data of Google services and then reboot.
    FF22 likes this.
    02-08-17 04:41 PM
    I got the same issue. I shouldn't be getting this. It's brand new
    02-09-17 07:04 PM
    I had this happen with February update. Rebooted same message. I had to clear data of Google services and then reboot.
    What do you mean "you had to clear data of Google Services"?
    02-11-17 07:42 AM
    I have the same message verification failed, anyone know what's going on and how to solve that
    02-13-17 07:59 PM
    I cleared Google services in apps under settings to clear failed attempt and manually checked for update again and it went fine then. Dunno what the problem was but I remembered I used this method to get a Beta build again after I interrupted it the first time and it failed.
    02-13-17 10:42 PM
    Same problem out of the box with a brand new Priv direct from BlackBerry. Nothing I could do would let it update, I tried restarting, clearing Google Services, etc. In the end just gave up and used the autoloader.
    02-14-17 12:15 PM