I did a security swipe back to factory and the PRIV is running horrible. Some apps take forever to open and some lock up. It's like the android apps on BlackBerry 10 which really I think they worked better. I have marshmallow on att and have a 32gb SD card installed. Screen shot of my issue. Thanks.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails PRIV sluggish as heck-2061.jpg  
    09-24-16 12:23 AM
    Do you have apps installed on sd card? That is often a cause of sluggishness.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    Last edited by Centerman66; 09-24-16 at 04:05 AM.
    09-24-16 12:44 AM
    So you have apps installed on sd card? That is often a cause of sluggishness.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    I think so but isn't that the purpose of a SD card to help keep the internal memory free? How do I get them from the SD card to the phone and keep them from installing to the sd card? Thanks.

09-24-16 01:14 AM
    I think so but isn't that the purpose of a SD card to help keep the internal memory free? How do I get them from the SD card to the phone and keep them from installing to the sd card? Thanks.

I'm on o2 in the UK. Did a security wipe too and have a 32gb card formatted to provide memory for the device.

Seems to be Facebook, Instagram and the Premier League app that just freeze and Android asks to close the app as it's not responding.

If it is the memory card, can it just be formatted and the apps will transfer across to the phone or will I have to wipe it and start again?
    09-24-16 04:43 AM
    I'm wondering the same thing.

09-24-16 01:32 PM
    I think I've figured this out

From settings go to storage
    Select your SD card
    Select apps
    Tap the app you want to move and that will let you move it from sd to phone storage.
    If you have a shortcut icon on your screen that one will not work anymore so you'll need to create a new one.

newcollector likes this.
    09-24-16 01:42 PM
    Great find in correcting this. I know a number of people who have moved apps back to the phone because they run slower and the phone gets bogged down if the app is on the card. Some apps are not an issue, but the social ones do seem to bog down.
    09-25-16 04:54 PM
    I was under the impression you can't save apps to SD card anymore on marshmallow unless you make the SD your adoptable storage (which i would not do).

FF22 likes this.
    09-25-16 05:03 PM