I have the latest update on my BlackBerry Priv and I have tried to move my apps to the SD card in order to make sure I will have space in my interval memory but I keep getting an issue where the status is locked at 20% and it kicks back a massage saying the card is corrupt, not only on one card but with several cards. Now I can and will more than likely have to bite the bullet and accept that it can't be done but if it can be I'd rather have the option to do so.
    Yes I have tried to reformat the card and that's where I see it lock up and kick back one message as I mentioned above and another about java and these issues are both after a full reset of my phone however I can use the card for external memory even after I somehow manage to get it to stop thinking it's erasing the phone.
    When it's booting up after it thinks it's using the card as an internal memory it boot loops till I remove the card and then I'm able to use the card as an external memory only.
    If BlackBerry did this as a security measure I sure would have appreciated a heads up if it's able to be used as internally I'd prefer to do it.
    Love the phone hate the mind boggling issues that really shouldn't be there. Three different cards that had no problems before and one is possibly now corrupted the other two seems to be working fine. I did this same thing on my HTC ONE M9 with no problems whatsoever. Thanks any input will be appreciated.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-01-16 07:58 AM
    Can you provide some info on the SD card you're using?

BlackBerry PRIV STV100-1 6.0.1
    Classic SQC100-1/10.3.2.2876
    10-01-16 08:37 AM
    I have the latest update on my BlackBerry Priv and I have tried to move my apps to the SD card in order to make sure I will have space in my interval memory but I keep getting an issue where the status is locked at 20% and it kicks back a massage saying the card is corrupt, not only on one card but with several cards. Now I can and will more than likely have to bite the bullet and accept that it can't be done but if it can be I'd rather have the option to do so.
    Yes I have tried to reformat the card and that's where I see it lock up and kick back one message as I mentioned above and another about java and these issues are both after a full reset of my phone however I can use the card for external memory even after I somehow manage to get it to stop thinking it's erasing the phone.
    When it's booting up after it thinks it's using the card as an internal memory it boot loops till I remove the card and then I'm able to use the card as an external memory only.
    If BlackBerry did this as a security measure I sure would have appreciated a heads up if it's able to be used as internally I'd prefer to do it.
    Love the phone hate the mind boggling issues that really shouldn't be there. Three different cards that had no problems before and one is possibly now corrupted the other two seems to be working fine. I did this same thing on my HTC ONE M9 with no problems whatsoever. Thanks any input will be appreciated.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    You have Marshmallow? You should have been offered an option to use the sd-card as separate memory/storage or use it to extend the internal storage. I'm not sure if you can store apps to the card under MM unless you choose making the card part of extended storage. But I don't have MM so am not clear on all of the details.

I've got lots of apps in my LL setup and still have not run out of room.

Let's see if there are more replies.
    10-01-16 10:04 AM
    Exactly what size card and do you have BB Exfat Driver app installed?

"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong"
    Last edited by rotorwrench; 10-07-16 at 11:19 PM.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-01-16 10:07 AM