I searched.

I got some protectors today and threw all three out. Complete garbage.

It's so hard to find ones that work for this phone.

Can you guys share what has worked for you or should I just rock it naked?

Posted via whatever I'm carrying today
    04-28-16 06:07 PM
    Using the Zagg Invisible shield HD Dry. It's not bad, but I'm used to matte shields and this one is glossy. Covers the screen well though.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-28-16 06:31 PM
    My preference is Ghost Armor. Glossy or matte are options. It goes on every device in the household immediately after purchase. Properly applied, it is practically invisible. And it's self-mending, to a degree.
    FF22 and FishhPoohh like this.
    04-28-16 06:35 PM
    Are there any curved glass screen protectors around that will actually wrap nicely around the entire screen?

04-28-16 06:47 PM
    My preference is Ghost Armor. Glossy or matte are options. It goes on every device in the household immediately after purchase. Properly applied, it is practically invisible. And it's self-mending, to a degree.
    Yes, I followed your recommendation. Unfortunately, their kiosks are few and far between.
    04-28-16 09:07 PM
    Are there any curved glass screen protectors around that will actually wrap nicely around the entire screen?

I was wondering the same thing

04-28-16 09:25 PM
    I installed a Skinomi protector on my Priv and it works great. Easy to install and stays put on the curved edges.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on Priv
    04-28-16 10:56 PM
    I searched.

I got some protectors today and threw all three out. Complete garbage.

It's so hard to find ones that work for this phone.

Can you guys share what has worked for you or should I just rock it naked?

Posted via whatever I'm carrying today
    Here in Canada Best buy offers an in-house life time guaranteed custom application for about 25$.
    The geek squad dept does this.

вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)via CB for Android 2.6.7
    Last edited by cellphonejunkey; 05-02-16 at 10:54 AM.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-29-16 08:44 AM
    Liquid Armour.
    04-29-16 10:26 PM
    I am using a very thin, slightly puffy but covering the round screen. I don't recall brand since it was fitted by vendor at the time of purchase.
    04-30-16 01:37 AM
    Mine is a 3-pack from @foliX ordered via Amazon.de along with the Priv.
    It's very soft and flexible and because of that it sticks very well to the curved screen. This also has to be my most successful appliance yet (air bubble wise).
    The only downside so far is it's softness itself: while it's smooth to my fingers I do occasionally hit it with a fingernail and get stuck during a swiping motion. But that's a minor issue.
    04-30-16 02:10 AM
    Pure gear by T-Mobile, it comes in a tray and a roller, but is like a ghost armor, but apples dries and lines up perf

Attached Thumbnails Priv screen protectors?-8400.jpg  
    04-30-16 07:57 AM
    I installed a Skinomi protector on my Priv and it works great. Easy to install and stays put on the curved edges.

Ordered one today, we shall see
    04-30-16 01:21 PM
    They also offer a video for installation. I've had no issues and I've used a few different cases with it on. No loose edges. I also haven't seen any signs of melting which amazes me because of how hot this phone gets at times... but that's another subject. I'm happy with the screen protector. Hope you will be too.

04-30-16 01:50 PM

Search up BlackBerry Priv glass screen protectors on eBay. There's one that's sold under a few different brand names but they're all the same. Comes in a four available trim colours and it protects the whole screen and just drops in place. I'm on my second one and it's great.

Previously I was using the $30 Best Buy Clearplex wet application protector but I didn't like the look and feel it gave the phone.

05-01-16 12:39 PM
    Ordered one today, we shall see
    Did you get the protector? How is it?

I have a hard time deciding between a Skinomi and IQ Shield, can anyone offer any relevant information about this 2?
    I already looked at the reviews from amazon but they are way to apart, some say it's **** while others praise it, don't know what to think....
    05-04-16 02:57 AM
    Pure gear by T-Mobile, it comes in a tray and a roller, but is like a ghost armor, but apples dries and lines up perf

Can you post a few pictures? How is the quality and durability?
    What is you overall impression so far after you applied it to the phone? Any feedback is welcomed
    05-04-16 03:08 AM
    I got the Liquid-Armour Screen Protector and so far no scratches

05-04-16 10:12 AM

Same here. I like that you can apply the protector wet, so when you put it on the screen you still have the chance to align it correctly.

Posted with BlackBerry PRIV
    mmcclure0453 likes this.
    05-04-16 01:54 PM
    I use a screen view protector from Vikuti that helps with my privacy, so people won't see the screen when looking from a certain angle. It just annoys me when people read what i write. Unfortunately, it doesn't cover the entire edges, but that function still worth it for me.

Posted via my BlackBerry Priv or BlackBerry Passport
    05-04-16 04:17 PM

Can you upload a few pictures with the screen protector applied? I'm curious to see how it looks and maybe you can tell us how it feels.
    05-13-16 02:24 AM
    Does this phone come with a screen projector? I have got some minor scratches on mine but very feint .
    05-13-16 08:35 AM
    As mentioned earlier, if you're in Canada, Best Buy has a pretty good one with a lifetime warranty. Fits the curved screen very well.

Last edited by booker1953; 05-14-16 at 12:51 AM.
    05-13-16 10:22 PM
    Does this phone come with a screen projector? I have got some minor scratches on mine but very feint .
    There was just a protective plastic for shipping. It is not a formal screen protector.
    05-15-16 01:45 AM
    The Skinomi is working well for me, been on at least 4 months.
    I'm sure some of the others are also good, but can't really say.

What ever you do, get a "wet" application, with the curved edges you will regret a dry application.
    BTW - it's not really wet, more like very damp.
    05-15-16 09:09 AM
30 12