After returning my first Priv for the side coming loose from the frame, my second Priv has this problem you speak of. Left side of the screen moves slightly when pressed and kinda clicks. It's bothersome. And the sides are still and can see them doing the very same thing that my first one did and I can see this second phone ending up in the same place as my first one. Back at AT&T.

Posted via CB10
    Try the fix.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-19-15 10:08 AM
    Uh? What? You are returning your Priv because other people decided to exchange theirs??

Never said I am disappointed with my Priv, I am planning to keep it for long time (probably more than any other BB10 I owned) and I want to be sure to have a perfect hardware.

This device rocks!

Well obviously not just because they decided to exchange theirs. Mine came out of the box as if it had been put together with spit. I, of course, also want to be sure mine will last me my two years. In the state I received it I was pretty sure it wouldn't.

As big a fan of BlackBerry I am, I still don't think we should have to resort to 'fixing' the hardware ourselves. It's not really acceptable when I'm paying �39 a month for it. I won't be trying any more as so many people have reported to having their 3rd, 4th and 5th attempts fail them. If I stick with it for more than 14 days I won't be able to take it back for a full refund.

Posted via CB10
    11-19-15 10:58 AM
    This is a manufacturer issue!
    I have it too. But nothing too bad that I can't live with it. Remember that it is two pieces of mechanical hardware put together. So it will be different than one solid piece of course

11-19-15 11:13 AM
    I would recommend the relatively hassle-free Advanced Exchange RMA process through ShopBlackBerry. Just received my replacement unit, which is happily free of this defect.
    11-19-15 11:29 AM
    This is a manufacturer issue!
    I have it too. But nothing too bad that I can't live with it. Remember that it is two pieces of mechanical hardware put together. So it will be different than one solid piece of course

Indeed, being two pieces of hardware is certainly one thing, but the fact that some devices do not have this issue and others do, points to the fact that there is definitely a flaw in the process. Either something is too weak or too easily coming apart, I cannot say which, but I can personally say that my device did not have the issue until I happened to drop it (I know, I feel horrible about it) on to carpeted, raised flooring (so really, the best place one could feasibly drop something). This points to something that is not sturdy enough to hold up to long term use for certain. The demo display unit at my local wireless store is also solid as a rock, as mine was.
    11-19-15 11:37 AM
    I am experiencing this issue on the left side of the screen. I purchased my device from Amazon. I have contacted them to exchange my device, still waiting on an email from them.

11-19-15 12:27 PM
    I have created a new thread with the fix directions and a video.

How To: Fix for BlackBerry Priv "screen clicking" - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    11-19-15 12:53 PM
    Just fixed mine. Here's how:

1: open phone (slide up)
    2: put your thumbs on the bottom corner of each side of the screen and push the screen side to side LIGHTLY.
    3: You should feel it get back on track or see it's lined up correctly ***do not remove your thumbs or pressure on the screen***
    4: With pressure still being put on the screen from your thumbs at each corner, slide the screen back down and it should be back on track.

Hope that helps or at least makes sense.

11-20-15 06:19 AM
    Replacement Priv has absolutely ZERO click. None. Screen is bang on its base when closed. There is zero play. If you don't have this, you have a faulty unit. RMA.

11-20-15 06:38 AM
    I have created a new thread with the fix directions and a video.

How To: Fix for BlackBerry Priv "screen clicking" - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    Please continue here guys for this topic thanks
    11-20-15 07:17 AM
60 123