I'm wondering how many devices were sold since opening day...any word yet?! Thanks! You guys should check out TK Total Tech's 3 day of the device. He has almost convinced me to upgrade from my Z30.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 11:31 AM
    Heard pre-order were better for the PRIV than for the Passport or the Classic. Of course the Passport and Classic had very limited releases for pre-orders.

If Chen shows himself in public again, I'm sure he'll be asked.... and manybe he'll say. But at this point it' not worth it for outsiders to try and do channel checks.
    11-09-15 11:36 AM
    Yeah I'm just hoping they do real well cause I don't want to see BlackBerry give up on Hardware.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 02:18 PM

start at 6:40
    lang007 likes this.
    11-09-15 02:23 PM
    Heard pre-order were better for the PRIV than for the Passport or the Classic. Of course the Passport and Classic had very limited releases for pre-orders.

If Chen shows himself in public again, I'm sure he'll be asked.... and manybe he'll say. But at this point it' not worth it for outsiders to try and do channel checks.
    I don't see JC revealing numbers. He'll throw out generics like exceeded our expectations, or best moving BlackBerry device since the X model if questioned. Any specific number he mentions will be ridiculed for not selling as much as the iPhone, and seen as a failure.
    I also heard about the limited quantities and hoping they didn't under shoot what demand was. Regardless of how many Privs they sell I think BlackBerry will bundle the device sales together under hardware and won't give an actual number. Similar to what Apple is doing right now with their watch numbers.

They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same. 
    11-09-15 02:28 PM
    lol Chen says, 'quite a bit of dollars for marketing'

yea right - that was a good joke.
    Camelhmpz likes this.
    11-09-15 02:37 PM
    lol Chen says, 'quite a bit of dollars for marketing'

yea right - that was a good joke.
    Have you priced website design? I bet the spent "quite a bit of dollars" on their new website.....
    11-09-15 03:01 PM
    We will never know.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    11-09-15 05:34 PM
    They would have topped out quickly as there was minimal stock to go around. I was denied all weekend for example..

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 06:53 PM