A review that reviews, you know, the phone. Not BlackBerry. Not one that starts out with how this is a ''last ditch effort'' but one that takes the phone on its own merit.

It's an Android phone. That's the whole point. It doesn't rely on BlackBerry to be useful.

Just once I would like to see someone review it as such.

Posted via CB10
    John Doe99 and m3mb3rsh1p like this.
    11-07-15 11:08 AM
    A review that reviews, you know, the phone. Not BlackBerry. Not one that starts out with how this is a ''last ditch effort'' but one that takes the phone on its own merit.

It's an Android phone. That's the whole point. It doesn't rely on BlackBerry to be useful.

Just once I would like to see someone review it as such.

Posted via CB10
    Did you check out Bla1ze's and/or Russell's reviews? Or are you looking for an Android-specific review of Lollipop?
    11-07-15 11:36 AM
    I agree, I've read a bunch and as soon as the review is dominated by BlackBerry's past missteps rather than the phone they are supposed to be reviewing I already know to expect a biased negative review.
    From what I've read, it's a good high end phone, the BlackBerry software is a bit buggy as is the phone software but nothing crazy. I expected this with their first release and hopefully the updates will be flying out quickly.
    I'll look at this phone in a few months when my Z30 will be hitting the two year mark and I'm sure it will be an even better phone than it is today.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 11:53 AM
    Did you check out Bla1ze's and/or Russell's reviews? Or are you looking for an Android-specific review of Lollipop?
    I am just talking about third party reviews.
    I for one like my Passport and I am sticking with BlackBerry 10 a bit longer, as long as it's viable. But if bb10 is relagated to such a niche that they are basically business feature phones, I may get an android berry

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 01:45 PM