Hey Crackberry!

Just got my Priv today and I'm very excited. There's so much to customize but there's one gripping issue I have that affects my productivity immensely: The Quick Unlock feature. It's a feature that I've used from Galaxy S1 - S5, and it also exists on custom roms. What this does, is when you enter your PIN correctly, the screen lock will automatically be unlocked. At current, Priv requires you to hit the "Check" button after typing in your PIN. This affects me when I'm on my bed, and I punch in my PIN but am required to move my thumb half-way across the screen for an additional key. I'm just used to 3-4 years of the same procedure and would be very happy if anyone knows where this feature is hidden, or how to enable it. Thanks!
    12-29-15 05:42 PM
    Yah i wish it had that feature also but unfortunately no setting for that

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-29-15 07:18 PM
    Damn.

When I click on the Home button, can I at least tell to to take me to the the 2nd page of my Desktop pages?

Like, I have "1, 2, 3" pages, but I can't figure how to tell the Home button to go to "2", and it goes to "1", which is pretty dumb since I'd have to swipe twice to get to "3"
    12-29-15 08:22 PM
    You can download a custom lock screen or just use picture password.
    12-29-15 08:32 PM
    Damn.

When I click on the Home button, can I at least tell to to take me to the the 2nd page of my Desktop pages?

Like, I have "1, 2, 3" pages, but I can't figure how to tell the Home button to go to "2", and it goes to "1", which is pretty dumb since I'd have to swipe twice to get to "3"
    Are you on the stock Blackberry launcher?
    If so, just long-press on any empty space on any of your homescreens. When it zooms out, don't use any of the buttons below (widgets, wallpapers, settings, etc), just long-press on the homescreen that is now zoomed out, then drag it to the left or the right edge of the screen and hold for a second. When it moves the homescreens around, let go to drop it.

It's more clear on other 3rd party launchers because you can just put a star on the homescreen you wish to be your "main".
    12-30-15 09:47 AM
    Hey, I tried doing that. It just moves the pages around, but as you said, what I want to do is make a specific page as my "main", and dragging the pages around doesn't change the middle touch screen button to anything but he left page.

Am I misunderstanding you?

And yeah I'm using the BB launcher, because Nova won't let me use the keyboard keys as shortcuts.
    12-30-15 10:43 AM
    Hey, I tried doing that. It just moves the pages around, but as you said, what I want to do is make a specific page as my "main", and dragging the pages around doesn't change the middle touch screen button to anything but he left page.

Am I misunderstanding you?

And yeah I'm using the BB launcher, because Nova won't let me use the keyboard keys as shortcuts.
    Hey I'm sorry, I could've sworn when you change the order it changes the "Home" screen too.
    I guess, while I do like the Blackberry launcher, it's becoming clear to me that it's a little more limited than what I'm used to.
    Like you, though, I really love the physical keyboard shortcuts...not sure I can give them up...ugh!
    12-30-15 12:59 PM
    Damn.

If you have 3 pages, why not just tap the icon that corresponds with the page and it goes rite to that page, no swiping required. So above the icon that opens the app tray there will be 3 dots, each dot represents a page, touch it to go to that page.

I know this is not exactly the answer to what you are looking for, but if efficiency is the bottom line, I think this meets that requirement.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-30-15 01:17 PM
    Well. It's something I'm used to since Galaxy S1 came out, and old habits die hard.

I'll just try to use 2 pages, because my OCD won't allow this. Hopefully BB release more features to their launcher, that or somewhat integrate the keyboard shortcuts with Nova launcher.
    12-30-15 01:38 PM
    Have you tried using the Smart Lock Trusted Places feature?

My phone stays unlocked as long as I am home, then relocks automatically if it moves 70 meters away( I think ) from my home location.
    12-30-15 02:34 PM
    I haven't tried that, because I don't see any point in it. If my friends/gf comes over and I go into the shower or whatnot, that would let them access my phone.
    12-30-15 05:03 PM