Check the forum, nothing I found to help me so far. The issue is this PRIV takes incredible photos and I'd love to see them in all their glory on my PC. Transfer goes fine but the image gets "dumbed down" somehow and all I'm left with is a poor quality jpeg like you'd post on forum avatars to save space. Am I missing something along the line, they are saved on my SDX card and I am using the exFAT driver from the Playstore.
    Last edited by Paullybob; 10-17-16 at 02:34 PM.
    10-17-16 06:44 AM
    Well that would depend on how you're transferring them?
    USB in MPT mode is the best way
    Paullybob likes this.
    10-17-16 07:28 AM
    Check the forum, nothing I found to help me so far. The issue is this PRIV takes incredible photos and I'd love to see them in all their glory on my PC. Transfer goes fine but the image gets "dumbed down" somehow and all I'm left with is a poor quality jpeg like you'd post on forum avatars to save space. Am I missing something along the line, they are saved on my SDX card and I am using the exFAT driver from the Playstore.
    As Paul Wallace noted, it would depend on what method you are using to move them to computer. I've never run into a problem using a variety of methods. I use usb and just drag and drop and have also used Airdroid for wifi transfer. The full resolution image gets copied to my computer. Oh, also make sure that you are capturing in highest quality. Open Camera App, hit the upper right Menu, Settings, Photo Quality (Fine is what I use).

Report back if any of this helps.

Good luck.
    Paullybob likes this.
    10-17-16 09:34 AM
    Thanks folks and sorry for the vagueness of the post. I have no issues via USB, I can email the photos to myself with no issues-full resolution. I can't seem to do any Bluetooth transfers with W7. Bluetooth would be preferable because its so quick but if I have to use USB or email, that's fine too. Just wanted a quicker and less cumbersome transfer like it was with previous BB devices...still not too sure about this Android thingy.
    10-17-16 10:31 AM
    Thanks folks and sorry for the vagueness of the post. I have no issues via USB, I can email the photos to myself with no issues-full resolution. I can't seem to do any Bluetooth transfers with W7. Bluetooth would be preferable because its so quick but if I have to use USB or email, that's fine too. Just wanted a quicker and less cumbersome transfer like it was with previous BB devices...still not too sure about this Android thingy.
    Try using AirDroid or AirMore if you want a quick wireless solution.
    Paullybob and FF22 like this.
    10-17-16 11:10 AM
    The simplest way would most likely be USB/MTP. You can also use any of the various cloud storage options to have them synced to your computer (and vice versa); I personally use my file manager's LAN transfer method.
    FF22 and Paullybob like this.
    10-17-16 01:36 PM
    Thanks for all the suggestions...USB transfer is going to be the way I do it!
    Thud Hardsmack likes this.
    10-17-16 02:34 PM
    Oh and thanks to whatever Mod who clarified the post title.....Maybe correct the spelling too while your at it, lol!!
    10-17-16 02:36 PM
    Oh and thanks to whatever Mod who clarified the post title.....Maybe correct the spelling too while your at it, lol!!
    I prompted the first change - while it should not be abused, there's the little Triangle Icon with the Exclamation Point (US English, Exclamation Mark UK English) in the upper right to report threads. I politely asked a Mod to add the BT to the title.
    Paullybob likes this.
    10-17-16 03:09 PM
    I transfer mine over wifi, much faster. I use www.owncloud.org running on a raspberry Pi3 with folder sync on the priv. So all new pictures get sync'ed to my owncloud server then the owncloud sync client brings them down to my laptop before i even get home.
    10-17-16 05:21 PM
    I transfer mine over wifi, much faster. I use www.owncloud.org running on a raspberry Pi3 with folder sync on the priv. So all new pictures get sync'ed to my owncloud server then the owncloud sync client brings them down to my laptop before i even get home.
    Yeah....I can say this, I am not a Cloud fan and this Android/Google thing has me a little uneasy. I don't want "The Cloud" to see my personal pics or texts or music or vids, etc. Too many security issues with that stuff, I'm 80 percent sure I'm going back to my Passport, I'm just not an Android fan
    10-18-16 07:36 AM
    Yeah....I can say this, I am not a Cloud fan and this Android/Google thing has me a little uneasy. I don't want "The Cloud" to see my personal pics or texts or music or vids, etc. Too many security issues with that stuff, I'm 80 percent sure I'm going back to my Passport, I'm just not an Android fan
    I agree that Security under Android and cloud sharing does not make me comfortable. But I guess I've accepted to some extent that we can't easily escape the future. It is Android or Apple until something else comes along, if it does. So I'm hoping that I can adapt and find ways to thwart Google's invasive processes in some manner.
    Paullybob likes this.
    10-18-16 08:56 AM
    Thats why I use my own cloud rather than someone else's. I still have control of my data that way.
    10-18-16 04:43 PM