Just got it now on Bell

From my Priv. AAG111
    10-11-16 01:39 PM
    still updating and my phone is pretty warm! Humm! Here we go again. I swear that if I have to reset my phone again to fix update issues, I will never do another update on it. Too weird that there is always something. Once I did the reset, and loaded everything back, it was awesome. Battery life was exceptional, never froze or heated up, and was much snappier. Fingers crossed. Updates used to be so much fun on BBB10
    10-11-16 01:39 PM
    still updating and my phone is pretty warm! Humm! Here we go again. I swear that if I have to reset my phone again to fix update issues, I will never do another update on it. Too weird that there is always something. Once I did the reset, and loaded everything back, it was awesome. Battery life was exceptional, never froze or heated up, and was much snappier. Fingers crossed. Updates used to be so much fun on BBB10
    I noticed mine didn't get "as hot" with this recent update. But then again, it was a small update.

Posted via CB10 for my sexy Priv
    10-11-16 01:41 PM
    Done with the update. I'll watch the coverage issue and post with results. It heated up quite a bit so we'll see how that goes.
    10-11-16 01:53 PM
    Jack, mine heated up as well. But since updating everything has been really smooth.
    10-11-16 08:27 PM
    Checking in with the update around noon with Bell Mobility.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-11-16 08:46 PM
    Update installed 157 mb approx. Today on Bell Canada (BC) STV100 update AAG853
    It said security etc and bug fixes whatever that is.

10-11-16 09:04 PM
    Done with the update. I'll watch the coverage issue and post with results. It heated up quite a bit so we'll see how that goes.
    Phone processing a lot whilst installing the update so expected to be hot. Unless it's that hot in general use I see no reason to worry, I mean it's not a Note 7 😂

10-11-16 09:20 PM
    10-12-16 05:01 AM
    Got it today in the UK. Shut down my phone while I was driving with the satnav on. Not ideal.

10-12-16 04:29 PM
    Hub+ Services update brings Facebook Messenger to the BlackBerry Hub! | CrackBerry.com

maybe it's OOT but.. anybody (particularly Cody & the team) has any comments on how and when the updates of the core apps will be coming? we've been waiting for quite some time now.. can't wait for the new Hub update! hopefully it works better *fingers crossed*
    10-13-16 03:09 AM
    Got it today in the UK. Shut down my phone while I was driving with the satnav on. Not ideal.

yeah, any workaround to this situation? it's kinda funny if i hook my priv to the car charger while using WAZE, then it's kinda difficult for my phone to get charged, sometimes the overheat message appears and nah, the charging sequence is halted
    10-13-16 03:11 AM
    No update on mine and mine was purchased from the Blackberry store online.
    10-13-16 03:54 AM
    Just updated mine today UK on O2 from carphone warehouse, may have been available earlier I dunno I'm still using the passport.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-16 08:41 AM
    No update on mine and mine was purchased from the Blackberry store online.
    I just got a ShopBB one the other day. It came with Lollipop. When I went though the upgrade, it also upgraded to the Oct Security as well as MM.
    10-13-16 09:18 AM
    yeah, any workaround to this situation? it's kinda funny if i hook my priv to the car charger while using WAZE, then it's kinda difficult for my phone to get charged, sometimes the overheat message appears and nah, the charging sequence is halted
    I needed to uncheck the 'automatic updates ' option. I thought it might be ok for an app but I didn't expect the whole phone to shut down on its own for an hour or so while it updated the OS. I had it set to update by wifi only too which it shouldn't have done in my car presumably.

10-13-16 02:03 PM
    Jack, mine heated up as well. But since updating everything has been really smooth.
    My Priv never gets especially hot. Then again I try not to clutter it with unnecessary stuff.

10-13-16 02:04 PM
    Just did my update last night. was this just the normal monthly security update?
    10-13-16 02:09 PM
    Many are experiencing service connection issues since doing the update. I'm lucky so far and haven't had any but most have. It's an AT&T issue and appears to have started with the update in the beta trial and was never fixed-per what I've read on line. AT&T is supposed to be working on a solution with Blackberry but we'll see how that goes.
    Phone is no longer hot-only while updating it so that is a good thing.
    Rich-hope your connection issues are getting better.
    10-13-16 07:40 PM
    Received update on Rogers in Canada this morning. Anyone have any idea what's changed?

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv on Rogers Network.
    10-14-16 02:08 PM
    Nothing, it's a Security Patch only.
    10-14-16 02:55 PM
71 123