Anyone have a priv and drive a Ford that the priv refuses to link?
    02-01-16 06:00 PM
    Last post has an interesting solution.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ction-1034223/

Posted via CB10
    02-01-16 09:09 PM
    I was able to connect my Priv to Sync 2 (2015 Explorer). However, it will not automatically connect when I first get in the car. Requires that I connect via the Priv in the bluetooth settings each time. I have tried redoing the sync connect process a couple of times with the same result.

Anyone have that issue? Highly annoying as my iPhone 6s (and the 6 before it) would just automatically connect and work.
    03-07-16 09:59 AM
    There is a Ford Sync update that was supposed to fix automatic Bluetooth reconnect issues, make sure your Sync system has the latest update. I had the same problem in my 2014 Focus.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-16 11:40 AM
    There is a Ford Sync update that was supposed to fix automatic Bluetooth reconnect issues, make sure your Sync system has the latest update. I had the same problem in my 2014 Focus.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. I have the very latest sync update however. Dealer even updated the firmware a couple of weeks back for a different issue. Ford only shows the AT&T variant of the PRIV (I have the VZW version) on their Sync page. Wonder if there is another issue...
    03-07-16 12:14 PM
    I think there is an issue.

I have a 2013 Volt and my Priv on Verizon is constantly disconnecting, this is the only Android phone I've had this problem with and it's super frustrating.
    03-07-16 01:23 PM
    Very strange.... So I switched back to my iPhone a couple of days. Today, I decided to switch my SIM back to the Priv for a week and give it another whirl. Now Sync works like a champ! Like that text messages come through (they do not on iOS).
    03-12-16 10:26 AM
    ....buy a Chevy,...... I'm sorry I had to say that. Not very helpful I know.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-12-16 11:11 AM
    I haven't had any issues with my Priv and My Ford Touch. I know it isn't quite the same, but I have the Sync badge on my console, so that counts, right?

I've had issues with other android devices not wanting to connect. Sometimes it required me to toggle BT off and on. Other times turning off the car, opening the driver door, then starting the car again would fix it.

03-12-16 09:35 PM
    I have no problem to connect my Priv and sync. My car is Edge 2015. Actually, I always connect Priv and iPhone simultaneously. Priv for phone call and iPhone for music playing...

Posted via CB10
    03-12-16 10:01 PM
    I have same issue with Mazda CX9. need to turn on and off the bluetooth on priv to connect. My torch used to connect automatically. This seems to be a phone issue, no 'auto connect' option.
    05-19-16 11:18 AM
    I have the Verizon Priv and a 2013 Fusion and I just updated my sync with a flash drive. Downloaded it from Ford. Now my Priv never has any issues staying connected or connecting automatically.

05-19-16 12:00 PM
    I have had only a few occasions when my connection has been lost. All in the last few days for some reason . I have a 2014 Fusion.

I'm curious updating Sync. How did u do it?

Brian

05-20-16 09:19 AM
    You go to ford.com then scroll to the bottom and click on owner support. You will need to register. After you log in you need to add the car to you. Should say add vehicle just to the right of welcome to Ford owner. You will need to put in your VIN in order to see if there is an update. If there is you will see it down the page in the sync section. Just click on it and all of the instructions are there.

05-20-16 10:27 AM
    mine links up perfect to the 2012 explorer
    05-20-16 11:01 AM
    My PRIV worked fine until I got the Marshmallow update. Then I had issues getting it to connect and stay connected. It woukd connect then disconnect then reconnect and seem to stay but then...

Pandora started skipoing constantly. Thought it was my data signal but its not. Used SIM in an iHone and works fine. Also, the iPhone works fine. So after resetting my carss head unit, redoing all connections, I found out its the Phone itself.

If I use the AUX cable its fine but of course, I want to use the touch screen. Cant be going into my phone to skip songs.

So I xalled BlackBerry support. Had me do alk the usual. I found thst it will work once when I delete my cars connection from my phone, then turn off the BT then back on and connect.

It will work fine till i disconnect and leave then come back to my car. I have to redo the connection all over.

Very annoying. I even waited for the 6.0.1 update hoping it would fix the issue but no joy.

I gave Black Berry a chance after leaving them after the Black Berry Storm kept crapping out and i got three refurbs. I came back and loved this phone but this is a major problem since I use it a lot.

Also annoyed that after i do my unlock, the phone screen wil go blank after 2 seconds and I have to re-unlock my phone. Not all the time but I would say every 4th time.

Lets hope they fix these issues soon.
    06-05-16 02:25 PM
    95% of the time mine syncs up great with my 2013 Focus. I had some issues with it disconnecting a couple weeks ago, but I just rebooted the phone and haven't had any problems since.
    06-06-16 02:36 PM