I had this issue every few days when i first got my priv, but it disappeared as soon as the April security update hit. Haven't seen it since.
    05-26-16 05:18 AM
    I always wonder when it comes to these type of technical issues in tech, why don't they ever appear during testing??

I suspect new devices go through testing both on the OS and hardware. Wouldn't these common issues with the Priv and many other devices both Blackbery and not appear? I find it hard to believe that this SIM card issue hadn't occurred.

I personally don't have a Priv and a friend of mine who HATED Blackberry but fell in love with it, got one. He was loving it and all the features right up till he went traveling to Europe and tried to get a local SIM.

He did say the service from Blackberry Tech support was fantastic but it's still a **** off being on vacation and not having a mobile connection. Thankfully wi-fi, BBM, WhatsApp worked well enough for the time being.

Hopefully the new launches go smoother

Posted via CB10
    This might emphasize the need to actually test these slots with different sim cards in advance of such travels. If I recall, my Verizon Priv arrived with the sim card inserted and I have not explored it at all. I do recall having a bit of a problem inserting/fitting the sd card in its thin little tray. And have been reluctant to even explore it anymore.
    05-26-16 08:23 AM
    I had this issue for about 2 weeks. But I also did update my phone to the latest beta and I haven't noticed anything happening.

I think it's a software issue guys.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-26-16 09:13 AM
    I haven't had this issue in a while now either. It seems like a software update might have fixed it.
    05-27-16 10:25 AM
    Just as an FYI, this issue looks to have been addressed in the latest Marshmallow beta (Beta 5) as per the bug fixes list.

Sweet.
    05-30-16 01:06 PM
    I got it after my MM update from Vodafone. Seems to be about the carrier recognising the individual and the contract after the update. Settled down with me after a few hours.

05-30-16 02:56 PM
    Well as I said, mine was fixed with hardware exchange on the same SIM now for 2 month without a single failure.
    05-30-16 04:02 PM
    As stated above (after beta) there seems to be some fixes done in June update of the Marshmallow 6.x version AAF153 for those still with problems (if not hardware related).
    Some Priv owners receiving June Marshmallow update early | CrackBerry.com
    • SIM seen as new post device reboot
    • SIM not detected msg "No SIM card" error

So try that one if it arrives on June 6th
    06-02-16 06:13 AM
    hello, i from colombia , i buy the priv att&t unlocked on amazon when i insert my sim card show this see " ingresar puk" but mi puk not work , i buying three sim card and not work some help , thanks Priv No SIM card error-img-20160723-wa001.jpg
    07-23-16 09:35 AM
    hello, i from colombia , i buy the priv att&t unlocked on amazon when i insert my sim card show this see " ingresar puk" but mi puk not work , i buying three sim card and not work some help , thanks Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20160723-WA001.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	137.5 KB 
ID:	404616
    You meant, you tried your PUK code but it didn't work on your phone? Are you sure your PUK code is correct? As seems with what you attached here, looks like your PUK code combination is still wrong. You'd better confirm with your carrier for your PUK.

07-23-16 11:25 AM
    hello, i from colombia , i buy the priv att&t unlocked on amazon when i insert my sim card show this see " ingresar puk" but mi puk not work , i buying three sim card and not work some help , thanks Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20160723-WA001.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	137.5 KB 
ID:	404616
    Do NOT try too many times or you will be permanently locked to AT&T.

If the code you received with your order is wrong contact the seller (I don't know if carriers are involved????)

Good luck
    07-23-16 12:09 PM
    hi, this code puk is the unlock code o another code maybe sim card????
    07-23-16 06:01 PM
    I love my priv, so was so annoyed with this problem, I had an official blackberry smart case & taking it off sorted my problem. Probably sim card tray issue, but without any thing covering the sim card slot it has no problem.
    01-21-17 04:19 PM
    Haven't had this error in months until the March update. Now multiple times daily, and during calls too (which of course drops the calls). Anyone else?
    03-16-17 02:29 PM
    Sorry. Do not have your issue. Have you gone to your carrier to make sure your Sim card is okay. If you have and it's, then you may have a hardware problem with the tray or with the phone.
    03-16-17 02:34 PM
165 ... 567