I own multiple handsets (Priv, 6P, 6s, G3 and the S6 edge) not saying the Priv is a prefect phone I always seem to come back and use the Priv compared to my other phones. I ended up selling my Iphone 6s this past weekend, gave my S6 edge to my sister. I'll probably end up giving away my G3 or recycle it or something. And ill keep my Nexus 6P so I can get newest updates and what not.

I'm not saying the Priv is a perfect phone. Not at all but having the phone since the release date, its been nothing but improvement and I'm really curious to see how much more they can improve the phone and the BlackBerry launcher. I think the phones only going to get better and better as long as Blackberry doesn't drop support.

I really hope Verizon releases the MM update soon though.... T.T
    05-29-16 09:24 PM
    Priv is a great phone indeed. The best part is that the device gets updates regularly . Each month has been better than the previous months in terms of device up-gradation and performance . The marshmallow update is excellent and I am sure you will enjoy it .
    05-30-16 12:37 AM
    Yeah haha just waiting for that MM. I don't know why it takes so damn long to test the OS. Im currently using the phone in South Korea, and when they released the Korean keyboard holy crap, I was so freaking happy!
    05-30-16 12:49 AM
    The Priv is my first Android phone. I remember people drooling over my 7290 because it wasn't common in '06. Then everyone had a Curve or Pearl in '08. I get wonderful responses when people see my bling-bling phone. They are so shocked to realize it is a BlackBerry.

I still use my Q10 everyday, but use my Priv just as often. It has been a wonderful multimedia device.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-16 01:14 AM
    You and me both, everyone looks confused when they see my phone here in Korea. And they're even more shocked that it runs on android. Not sure whats going with the company internally but they need to really step up their marking game with their next releases of the phones.
    Jrox74 and Macjr68 like this.
    05-30-16 02:04 AM
    Priv is an excellent phone, for me the only problem is the weak battery life .
    05-31-16 07:22 PM
    Priv is an excellent phone, for me the only problem is the weak battery life .
    Try a factory reset or rma it.

Posted via Priv
    05-31-16 07:26 PM
    Try a factory reset or rma it.

Posted via Priv
    Tried it , my battery life is about 17 to 20 hours on WiFi and about 10 to 12 hours on 3/4 G networks. This is not as bad and in par with most of the devices but coming from a Passport when I had never less than 18 hours on 4G I feel not so comfortable. I am related in my phone for business and I am now obliged to use my battery bunk every day when I am traveling keep phone running.
    05-31-16 07:39 PM
    your batter life is pretty amazing considering I get roughly 8 hours with it connected to wifi most of the time. Are you running on MM?
    05-31-16 07:48 PM
    your batter life is pretty amazing considering I get roughly 8 hours with it connected to wifi most of the time. Are you running on MM?
    yes,MM but was about the same with LOLIPOP.
    05-31-16 08:16 PM
    I just don't understand the wide differences in battery life between all the members here. I get 7 hours of SOT. Why such disparity?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    05-31-16 08:32 PM
    Priv is really beautiful n unique device,,since my classic isn't gonna last longer due to drop of support for some important apps,i'm eventually goin to upgrade to priv or rome(sure that would be out by 4months),,no hate for android blackberry from loyal blackberry user,priv is really a nice phone with unique form factor.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-16 08:42 PM
    I'm more mobile confused than anyone here. My main phone is a iPhone 6s Plus. Once I'm home, I have my Classic and Priv with me at all times because I'd rather type on them.

If I had to choose 1 do all device, it would no doubt be a Priv since it covers all my needs. That's too easy.

Since I'm a complicated-cat....I always carry 2 devices. Right now it's my iPhone and my Classic. Soon to be a iPhone and a 9900 lol. Like I said, I'm confused!

Posted via CB10
    05-31-16 10:41 PM
    I had a hard time giving up my Classic due to its form factor. But after being on the Priv for months, I absolutely love the device. And having access to awesome apps such as DriveMode is really neat. I also like the snooze and swipe to delete features on the Hub. I have the ShopBlackberry model and have the MM update. Not regretting shelling over $600 for this device. And love love love having a PKB.

Posted via my Priv
    Macjr68 likes this.
    05-31-16 10:48 PM
    I just don't understand the wide differences in battery life between all the members here. I get 7 hours of SOT. Why such disparity?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    I would have to say mostly because everyone has different app installed and all of them have different battery consumption + small things like screen brightness and screen timeout time.

But I think the average of everyone's battery will be around the same if we all had same apps and settings applied. That's my guess.
    06-01-16 12:25 AM
    Priv is really beautiful n unique device,,since my classic isn't gonna last longer due to drop of support for some important apps,i'm eventually goin to upgrade to priv or rome(sure that would be out by 4months),,no hate for android blackberry from loyal blackberry user,priv is really a nice phone with unique form factor.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I agree, at first I thought the phone felt too slim and wide but now it feels perfect. If you're planning on buying the phone at a carrier store, I recommend you go and checkout the device and see if there are any issues with it. (Screen clicking, flexing back cover and etc).

mine actually Creek at the side part of the keyboard. As well is my GPS not being to locate the device, so I'll probably get a warranty replacement when I go to back to visit.
    06-01-16 12:28 AM
    I'm more mobile confused than anyone here. My main phone is a iPhone 6s Plus. Once I'm home, I have my Classic and Priv with me at all times because I'd rather type on them.

If I had to choose 1 do all device, it would no doubt be a Priv since it covers all my needs. That's too easy.

Since I'm a complicated-cat....I always carry 2 devices. Right now it's my iPhone and my Classic. Soon to be a iPhone and a 9900 lol. Like I said, I'm confused!

Posted via CB10
    Haha awesome! gotta do what works for you.
    Lefty724 likes this.
    06-01-16 12:29 AM
    I had a hard time giving up my Classic due to its form factor. But after being on the Priv for months, I absolutely love the device. And having access to awesome apps such as DriveMode is really neat. I also like the snooze and swipe to delete features on the Hub. I have the ShopBlackberry model and have the MM update. Not regretting shelling over $600 for this device. And love love love having a PKB.

Posted via my Priv
    Nice~ I just realized unlocked blackberry phones work here. So I'll probably start buying it from shop crackberry or ebay probably next time. Verizon with the updates sucks.
    Macjr68 likes this.
    06-01-16 12:30 AM