Just got a BlackBerry PRIV. At first glance, it's great and most of the OS10 features that make Blackberry great are included within Android. At second glance, they did not include 'Multilingual Language Input' - where you can type and have auto-correct and text-prediction work realtime using up to 3 languages at the same time without having to switch languages (a must when you are bilingual/trilingual).

How can I find out if Blackberry will include this feature in future patches? Otherwise, how can I suggest this enhancement to Blackberry?
    11-12-15 04:44 PM
    I wouldn't expect to find that kind of feature in a niche phone by a company that just started Android. If it's truly a must then you should find whatever platform supports it and use their phones. It doesn't sound like anything that is going to show up on the priority list .
    11-12-15 04:49 PM
    I'd love this on OS10. I switch between English and Swedish all day long and hate that I have to switch keyboards to get the right language predictions...
    Todd

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-12-15 05:56 PM
    Chenageddon: The feature is already on the BlackBerry OS10 platform and is only found on this platform. There are a lot of people that are multilingual around the globe that love this feature, hence why it's unfortunate that it was not included on the BlackBerry PRIV, much like the Hub and Security features that BB incorporated carried over from OS10 to PRIV (Android).
    Last edited by pointj; 11-12-15 at 06:37 PM.
    11-12-15 06:17 PM
    Not because os10 has this then android should also have that. Remember two different things. They tried as much as they could bringing the experience to android.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 06:29 PM
    BekNazar: this is already a feature in OS10 !
    11-12-15 06:30 PM
    In another thread some said it could be done by selecting your 2nd language in the spell checker. I tried but could not get it to worked

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-12-15 07:22 PM