Z30 is definitely not rubbish. I've been using it for over a year and it's the best vkb phone BlackBerry has ever made.

From my Tower of Power Q5
    Today agreed ! It was an excellent device with great batteries life ! I was using it for one good year, the only problem was that it wasn't bright enough to read under direct sunlight even with brightness set at 100%.
    04-23-16 03:53 PM
    I currently own a Priv and for me the most productive device is the Passport if you are not related to certain apps which are not available in BlackBerry 10.

Reasons for me :
    The OS is superior to Android.
    The nice wide keyboard.
    The wide screen
    The excellent battery life.
    04-23-16 03:57 PM
    It's not perfect, but it's darned good. The combination of keyboard with a nice big screen running an os that allows for broad app choices makes it incredibly versatile.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    FF22 likes this.
    04-23-16 04:47 PM
    Is the Priv the most productive and enjoyable device ever made?

It is Android, related to hemorrhoid. That alone ruined it for me but as the rest of the word prefers to have that and the idiots in Canada lost the war, there doesn't seem to be much other than ios or Win 10.

Enjoyable.... NO
    10-31-16 05:38 PM
    I currently own a Priv and for me the most productive device is the Passport if you are not related to certain apps which are not available in BlackBerry 10.

Reasons for me :
    The nice wide keyboard.
    The wide screen
    Agree. Also the display is beautiful, and the phone is FAST.
    10-31-16 10:31 PM

Reasons for me :
    The nice wide keyboard.
    The wide screen
    Ditto for all of the above (I have a Priv too)... But also the passport is a tank, extremely durable, solid. It also made getting stuff done just plain simpler... if BlackBerry hadn't abandoned the OS and android runtime updates it would still be my daily driver

on the road with my BlackBerry
    fanisk likes this.
    11-02-16 08:11 PM
    It's a great phone! I love mine, but totally hate the battery life, it's awful

Posted via Passport SE
    Bucky2016 likes this.
    11-02-16 08:37 PM
    Consider why many of us eventually left BBOS, we couldn't get all the apps we want and need. Many of us, even before the Priv came out, left for iPhone or Android. And what made many of us return to BBOS or Priv? We didn't have the productivity we had before with BBOS (the Hub, the physical keyboard, the security etc.) So the Priv meets both needs. It's not a perfect device, and hopefully Marshmallow fixes some of the issues, but to have all the current apps AND the productivity tools we have relied on for years from BlackBerry just might make the Priv the most productive (and enjoyable) device ever made. Agree, disagree? Does the Priv have its shortcomings? Sure. But for me, I can't go back to BBOS for the lack of apps, and I can't leave the productivity of BlackBerry for an iPhone or other Android device.

The Priv has me NOT looking back at all. I'm thankful for it and I'm rooting for the BlackBerry and Android marriage.
    I feel exactly the same way with one exception...the Passport is my second phone and it serves just as many business and entertainment purposes as my Priv. I also feel the Priv, flaws and all on Verizon, is the best phone you can buy right now. I'm so sad it wasn't a huge success and we won't have a Priv 2.
    11-02-16 08:50 PM
    In the last week my Priv has been terrible for battery. See screen shot. Cannot last me till 5pm (turning on around 7am). PKB is so, so and I really miss the Passport size and PKB for emailing. I'm at the point of using the Priv for, calls, WhatsApp and FB and other apps not avail on the Passport. The Passport will solely be for business emails.
    Attached Thumbnails Is the Priv the most productive and enjoyable device ever made?-51625.jpg  
    11-04-16 01:28 AM
    In the last week my Priv has been terrible for battery. See screen shot. Cannot last me till 5pm (turning on around 7am). PKB is so, so and I really miss the Passport size and PKB for emailing. I'm at the point of using the Priv for, calls, WhatsApp and FB and other apps not avail on the Passport. The Passport will solely be for business emails.
    There are a number of threads that suggest FB really draws down the battery.
    11-04-16 09:05 AM
    There are a number of threads that suggest FB really draws down the battery.
    Yes, I checked again and Messenger is around 9% battery use and I never sent one or received one all day. I've "restricted app background data" in Data Usage settings for Messenger and FB apps so maybe that will help.
    Attached Thumbnails Is the Priv the most productive and enjoyable device ever made?-51768.jpg  
    FF22 likes this.
    11-05-16 05:53 AM
    I think restricting app background data usage does little to improve device (battery) performance for apps you don't use to begin with.
    A lot of those apps are just meant to be "always on" and they will try to ping home periodically to check their connection.

If you block that, and the app isn't programmed to recognise that block, it will still become active and try to make a connection. The only "profit" here is it will not cost you any data, but the app will still be running on your device regardless.

BlackBerry 10, CB10 signed ✓
    FF22 likes this.
    11-05-16 06:38 AM
    For me the most productive device I ever owned was the Passport and it was not close. Unfortunately I had to move to android so the priv is great. Just not as good.
    11-05-16 11:21 AM
    Yes and no,

Yes because it's my daily driver and I can't imagine dumping it for another device ever.

No because I had a passport with bb10 which had all the apps I needed and jellybean run time was still new and everything was awesome and then we lost everything.

It's a catch for me between the passport and priv.
    11-05-16 01:47 PM
    I was nervous coming off from Bold/Q10/Classic family, but I've only lost slight bit of productivity since moving to PRIV just a few days ago. I'm quickly learning how to be more efficient on here. I still do miss OS10 and swipe gestures and the best keyboard experience, but PRIV makes up for it in other areas. At this point I don't miss Classic at all. Being without essential apps needed in everyday life had just become too much. Also, the PRIV keyboard isn't as good as 9900 or Classic, but I'm adjusting fine.
    FF22 likes this.
    11-05-16 01:55 PM
90 ... 234