What's the best way to track it down?
    01-31-17 12:17 AM
    My mistake Wizard. Thanks for the insight!
    Wezard likes this.
    01-31-17 02:36 AM
    What's the best way to track it down?
    Have you tied safe mode yet? If not, FF22 posted directions on #11 here. If it runs bad in safe mode, you'll need to do an autoload.
    If it runs OK in safe mode, then start uninstalling apps. If you have installed any app killer apps, such as Greenify or any anti virus apps, start with those.
    Don't know how many apps you've installed, I would start by getting rid of all games, and social type apps, (Face Book, WhatsApp, FaceBook messenger, Instagram and etc. Then do a 32 sec power button reboot. Run it for a day, if it's OK, start reinstalling the apps you really want, one at a time. Set the app up properly, and run with just that app for at least whole day. If all is well, reinstall another app, and run for at least a day, etc etc
    Don't reinstall any anti virus or app killer apps - ever. You don't need them and don't want them.
    And make sure all your apps are up to date.
    FF22 likes this.
    01-31-17 05:56 AM
    I didn't read all replies so sorry if this was mentioned.

Mine got real sluggish. I finally figured out to clear some old data on apps. It seems to have speeded up my phone. (I found some info which I put below)

On top of that, I found out that on the hub, if you shut off Facebook and Twitter and everything... it still builds up data. I had my turned off. When I turned it on, I found notices all the way from when I had turned off. From Nov/16 to Mar/17, every notice came back in.

I did the Hold Date and Delete Prior to get rid of them all. And now I just leave that one and do the Hold Date & delete prior.

After I clear apps, though, my phone lighter LOL ... kidding but I swear I could feel it lighter

https://www.technobezz.com/topics/th...rry-priv.1508/

How to clear cache:

First go to Settings
    Tap Apps
    Under "Downloaded" tab find the app that is acting strangely
    Tap on that app
    Click on the "Clear cache" option

How to clear data:

Navigate to Settings
    Click on Apps
    Find the app that is misbehaving under "Downloaded" tab
    Tap on that game or app
    Click on the option "Clear Data"

Note: Clearing apps data means that everything associated to the particular app will be deleted, such as accounts, local files, and app's settings - as the name suggests, all app's data will be deleted.
    05-02-17 12:27 PM
29 12