Let me elaborate a little more. On my Blackberry Q10, the keyboard will adapt your auto-correct and text-prediction to at most 3 languages (very convenient if you're bilingual/trilingual) without having to switch keyboards (with the exception of Chinese, Korean, Japanese, etc.). I am wondering if it is the same on the BlackBerry Priv.

As far as I know on the Android phones I have used (or play with) you have to switch the language first before it recognise what language you are using which leads to me basically being driven insane by the auto-correct and text-prediction when they "correct" everything I type when I'm on the "wrong" language setting (thus I have to turn off auto-correct and text-prediction on Android). Anyway, if anyone can check if the multilingual auto-correct/text-prediction is available on the BlackBerry Priv, it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks for the help.
    11-08-15 10:54 AM
    Yes, although there are fewer language options than BlackBerry 10 OS.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for BlackBerry Priv
    11-08-15 11:03 AM
    How do you get multiple languages simultaneously on the PRIV?

There are multiple languages but not the ability to select and use three at the same time as with the current BB10 os.
    11-08-15 01:17 PM
    I've set up my PRIV to work with both English and French input languages. It's getting better with time but still a long way to go.
    My Z30 was just amazing at recognizing which language I was using.
    Maybe I was spoiled unless I just still haven't found the way to set it up correctly...
    Anyone with the same or better experience?
    12-15-15 01:14 PM
    Colin from BB commented on the 14th dec updates:

BlackBerry Services, Camera, Keyboard and Launcher apps all updated for Priv | CrackBerry.com

Colin Ho

Hi Barbareren. Colin from BlackBerry here. We actually implemented the multi-language keyboard a little differently for PRIV than on BB10. On BB10, you could only ever enable a max of three "compatible" languages. On PRIV, we let you create different sets of up to three "compatible" languages, but you can define multiple sets. So for example, let's say you do business on both sides of the Canada USA border. You could define one set to be English (Canada) + French (Canada), and another set to be English (US) and Spanish (US), and then switch between the two depending on what you want. Hope you like it!
    12-15-15 03:35 PM
    Using it with English and German and works like a charm
    12-15-15 03:37 PM
    Mines spanglish.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-15-15 04:02 PM
    So, this thread confirms multilingal keyboard on PRIV, but no one confirmed HOW to set it up....lol
    06-01-16 03:39 PM
    Go to Settings -> Language & Input -> Blackberry Keyboard Settings

Set up a Multi-language keyboard with all the languages you want
    Then set your Input languages to this ML-keyboard.
    06-01-16 04:22 PM
    06-01-16 05:24 PM