Over the course of a day - regardless if I'm at home or work my Priv will sometimes not connect to WiFi. As many of you can imagine it's pretty frustrating as my data charges are increasing.

Any solution to this? When I reboot it seems to reconnect to the known networks I usually connect to.

Thanks in advance!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-07-16 01:57 PM
    I too am having this problem. I show to be connected to the network however I get the exclamation mark next to the wifi icon with the message "WiFi Connection Failure". This happens no matter where I'm at, home, work, or other hotspots I had no issues before I got the Priv. I should also add that others are able to connect to these same networks just fine.

Now, I have always experienced extreme lagging while connected to wifi, to the point where pages wouldn't load or Google search would tell me I had no connection. But now I'm getting this error.

I've tried the recommended solutions from forgetting the network to resetting the router, etc. None seem to work.

Hope someone on here has an answer.
    04-07-16 03:23 PM
    After posting I found this. It's worked so far while I'm still at work so let's hope it holds up.

http://www.thecellguide.com/bbpriv-wifiprob.php

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-07-16 03:29 PM
    Is there an update on either of your wifi status? Thanks
    04-15-16 02:02 PM
    I don't know if there's any correlation but I used to save this issue until the last security update a couple of weeks ago.

Since then, it has not happened.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android PRIV
    04-15-16 06:47 PM
    I had this issue until I did the following; wifi>more settings>tap the 3 dots upper right corner>advanced>turn off 'scanning always available' button. It never loses wifi now.
    04-15-16 07:25 PM