I have generally has a good experience with Priv and found both keyboard and screen to be strong. Some new issues which have cropped up lately though;

1 apps and hub have stopped working errors which require closing and starting apps again

2 Twitter, Facebook and others take long time to load links. I cannot tell if it's just from social media or any browser links

3 Google Assistant installed and replaced the very useful links to apps, map locations for categories etc which I had just discovered were available with long press on circle icon. Can this be reversed? Much less useful and requires speaking to phone which I don't want to do.

Thanks for your feedback and advice on any or all of these issues.
    05-27-17 10:37 AM
    For the first two, try clearing cache for starters. Under Settings > Storage & USB > Internal > Cached data. Restart the phone afterwards. Could be something's gone wrong there.

I don't use Google app, Google Assistant, or any other app which tries to speak to me so can't help you with that.
    Wezard likes this.
    05-27-17 04:36 PM
    Use older version of Google app and Google assistant will not be present.
    05-27-17 05:48 PM
    Use older version of Google app and Google assistant will not be present.
    Thanks for the suggestion. How can I roll back the app? I didn't seek out the change so must have been an automatic update last night. Thanks for your advice. Will try the cache suggestion also.
    05-27-17 08:18 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion. How can I roll back the app? I didn't seek out the change so must have been an automatic update last night. Thanks for your advice. Will try the cache suggestion also.
    I think mirrorapk.com is what was mentioned to me at one point.
    05-28-17 07:59 AM
    I will see what I can do about the rollback but not really savvy on such things. Why would they think we would all want to talk to our device? I don't know anyone who does that.

As for the slowness in loading pages, I tried the proposed solution without luck. I wonder if its a problem with the browser. How are links loaded from social media and news apps? It seems to affect them all including CB links.
    05-29-17 08:21 AM