When I am in hub, scrolling up and down seems laggy, it is not very smooth, but when I swipe up on the hub icon (3 dots) the widget that shows up is buttery smooth and very fast. Why is the hub is not scrolling smoothly but a widget is? Is this same with you guys? PS: I have 4 email accounts, 1 twitter, 1 skype. Nothing else.
    11-21-16 10:34 PM
    Same here, I really miss BlackBerry 10

Greetings from France
    11-22-16 10:06 AM
    C'mon, there are already 2 topic about the same thing.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ounts-1090339/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...issue-1089576/
    Waiting for a fix by BB is all you can do.
    11-22-16 12:26 PM
    Maybe if mods merged threads we could find them easily, but anyway, got the links, I'll go through them. Thanks.
    11-24-16 02:19 PM
    Maybe if mods merged threads we could find them easily, but anyway, got the links, I'll go through them. Thanks.
    Don't get me wrong. I begin to feel your frustration after waiting for almost a month and especially since I get more and more E-mails everyday now that we're nearing the end of the year. I'm a bit surprised that c_bryant34 and the guys haven't released an update yet or maybe commented on the matter, but perhaps we belong to the minority since all threads about this matter are not exactly overflowing with complaints.
    11-24-16 05:02 PM
    Don't get me wrong. I begin to feel your frustration after waiting for almost a month and especially since I get more and more E-mails everyday now that we're nearing the end of the year. I'm a bit surprised that c_bryant34 and the guys haven't released an update yet or maybe commented on the matter, but perhaps we belong to the minority since all threads about this matter are not exactly overflowing with complaints.
    I don't understand that either, did people suddenly set their living standards so low that laggy and choppy hub is considered acceptable? I saw there is an update released to Beta zone, are you beta zone member? I am but I didn't see the update yet, maybe that will address the issue.
    There are still few bugs, I've been reporting them in beta zone but that place is pretty quiet, not a lot of responses, unless they actually read every report/feedback and log them.

How about your universal search? Is it not clearing after each search? Mine is acting up, when I search for something, the next time it's still there when I try to type something else from home screen. I am seriously considering going back to Google search instead of BB search.
    11-26-16 12:06 AM
    I don't understand that either, did people suddenly set their living standards so low that laggy and choppy hub is considered acceptable?
    Yea, seems like it. There are and have been many threads about people complaining about the Privs generall lagginess and that it's buggy or has become either one or both. I don't even open those threads any longer. I'm sure there are many of such responses also in this general thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...l#post12602505

I saw there is an update released to Beta zone, are you beta zone member? I am but I didn't see the update yet, maybe that will address the issue.
    No, I am not. Never was and never will be. Too much of a hassle IMHO.
    There are still few bugs, I've been reporting them in beta zone but that place is pretty quiet, not a lot of responses, unless they actually read every report/feedback and log them.
    Yeah, I hate that. That was how the old BlackBerry used to be and that's how big companies normally act. Sluggy companies who don't have time to deal with small-time complaining consumers. It all changed when smcv (camera) and c_bryant (hub) came here as participating members. In the beginning when the device got released, Smcv especially was ON TOP of it all. Bugs, suggestions, improvements, updates came out very fast after issues were reported. Replies were made to each and every camera comment. Smcv isn't here any longer unfortunately and it seems c_bryant who is responsible for the Hub is perhaps very busy with new device(s), so probably hasn't got much time any longer to hang around here and pick up issues like mentioned in this thread, and perhaps has left the ship too. See also: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post12678895 I think that user F2 said it perfectly: BB prolly see the Priv and the software currently "complete" and "finished". So, I'm not sure if software/apps are still being developed further, especially in the light of BB pulling the plug from their Hardware department. I don't even bother to open new threads any longer with suggestions, bugs, issues and what not. Probably nobody from BB reads them any longer and fellow members only now that much when it comes to technical stuff that only BB employees can fix/or improve.
    I had a similar experience with the sluggy Instagram too. Send 5 E-mails to them in the past to ask them why I can't follow anyone any longer with my phone (I can follow new people via my PC though when going to their web-site); no replies and no answers to be found on their site or anywhere online either. Probably they want me to connect my Facebook to my Instagram. But I don't have a Facebook account. After a certain time asking and reporting stuff that are left unanswered you begin to feel that it's a waste of time to care. Basically exactly like you say in your first sentence. All these monthly security updates are irrelevant to me. Nobody even knows what "threats" we are being saved from every month. I rather have monthly app updates.

How about your universal search? Is it not clearing after each search? Mine is acting up, when I search for something, the next time it's still there when I try to type something else from home screen. I am seriously considering going back to Google search instead of BB search.
    Universal search? I don't think I use that?
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    11-26-16 05:28 PM
    I don't know how patient you had to be in terms of time, but I had to wait for close to a month for this lagginess to finally be dealt with. I just now realize what I have been missing all this time: Hub is smooth as a woman's thigh! Funny how one can adapt and settle so quickly to something which is subpar. After all this time I almost forgot how smooth the Hub used to be. The consequence of that is that I wasn't even that upset or bothered about the lagginess because I learned to adapt. Basically what you said already. Funny how the human mind sometimes works.
    Did people suddenly set their living standards so low that laggy and choppy hub is considered acceptable?
    P.S. to be honest, I don't even know anymore if E-mails (big newsletters for example) always took 3-4 seconds to open. Would be nice if that could also be speedier, but then again, don't know if it used to be faster. Basically, same story as here above. I don't know how fast opening E-mails was/should/could be.
    12-01-16 12:36 PM
    I don't know how patient you had to be in terms of time, but I had to wait for close to a month for this lagginess to finally be dealt with. I just now realize what I have been missing all this time: Hub is smooth as a woman's thigh! Funny how one can adapt and settle so quickly to something which is subpar. After all this time I almost forgot how smooth the Hub used to be. The consequence of that is that I wasn't even that upset or bothered about the lagginess because I learned to adapt. Basically what you said already. Funny how the human mind sometimes works.

P.S. to be honest, I don't even know anymore if E-mails (big newsletters for example) always took 3-4 seconds to open. Would be nice if that could also be speedier, but then again, don't know if it used to be faster. Basically, same story as here above. I don't know how fast opening E-mails was/should/could be.
    The gradual adaptation and memory loss.
    Like visiting a polluted city gives you difficulty breathing at first but if you live there you adapt.

Bb7 was amazingly fast, compare BB7 to BB20, it would feel like comparable downgrade going from passport to Priv. We eventually adjust.
    12-01-16 09:58 PM