The only surprise I need from BlackBerry for when they release the Priv is them having the hub included into the phone. I think that will make up for the Android os controversy.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-15 06:06 PM
    The only surprise I need from BlackBerry for when they release the Priv is them having the hub included into the phone. I think that will make up for the Android os controversy.

Posted via CB10
    Well then, good news! The hub is included! And hell, it might even be available for other android phones.

Sent from my HUAWEI G7-L03 using Tapatalk
    10-15-15 06:22 PM

Posted via CB10
    It's not a surprise brother. It's confirmed there. Watch the Backa leak video. You see it on long press of the circle button. And it's part of BlackBerry Productivity suite. Which is on Priv. That includes hub, calendar, contacts, universal search, and BlackBerry virtual keyboard. Priv is sounding like a sweet device.

Posted via CB10
    -Puck- likes this.
    10-15-15 06:22 PM
    Jesus, BlackBerry Contacts on the Priv? Ugh! All my contacts are in quadruplicate! Names a mixed-up and f'd up on my Z30. I hope they straightened that shizz up on the Priv.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-15 06:41 PM
    For me it's less about the hub itself and more about the peek gesture into the hub. My suspicion is that there will be no peek function.

Posted via CB10
    A_Aviator_A and lactose like this.
    10-15-15 07:07 PM
    Jesus, BlackBerry Contacts on the Priv? Ugh! All my contacts are in quadruplicate! Names a mixed-up and f'd up on my Z30. I hope they straightened that shizz up on the Priv.

Posted via CB10
    My BlackBerry Contacts are fine. But I read stock Android contact app will also be available if you prefer.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-15 07:41 PM
    For me it's less about the hub itself and more about the peek gesture into the hub. My suspicion is that there will be no peek function.

Posted via CB10
    I love that too, and I think you're right that the peek will be absent

Posted via CB10
    10-15-15 07:41 PM

Posted via CB10
    From what we've seen, it's not a peek. It's selected by swiping up from the (home) middle button.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2789
    10-15-15 07:43 PM
    From what we've seen, it's not a peek. It's selected by swiping up from the (home) middle button.

Swiping up while in an app, thus replicating more or less Peek?
    10-15-15 09:28 PM
    Swiping up while in an app, thus replicating more or less Peek?
    From anywhere AFAIK.

gebco likes this.
    10-15-15 09:35 PM

Posted via CB10
    Here's one great thing about Android. You can save all your contacts to Google, access them from your Gmail and edit/add/delete them on your computer. So when you save a contact on the phone, it will ask you if you want to save it to the phone or Google. Always choose google. If you change phones to another Android device, you simply put in your Google Account and all of your contacts will be on the new phone right away.

Google has a way to search all your contacts as well for duplicates. This is done through Gmail on your computer. You can merge multiple contacts into one or whatever you want. Very powerful system.

youtube.com/watch?v=6NdUU7FnUsc
    10-15-15 10:09 PM