Hello all,
    I am quite content with the still shots of the PRIV. Where I am having difficulty is with action shots. I turned off HDR and that only helped a bit but still get blurry shots. I loved the action mode on my Z30 or the time shift feature.
    What I have done for now is move to shooting video for those action shots. I know you can snap shots while recording but the pictures lime that are not great either. I am using 1080P with 60 fps

So is there anything I can do different. I want a picture instead of video so it is easy to share across platforms.

On a more positive note I am quite impressed with BlackBerry implementation of slow mo.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-23-16 02:53 PM
    I figured out by reading in another thread that there is something called burst. This is done by having the setting on photo and then holding down the shutter. This takes a bunch of photos rapidly. Then you can go back and delete the ones you do not want. I think it is better if you turn off HDR. I tried it both ways. There were some action shots in the "Photos and videos taken with the Priv" sticky thread. One had a whole series of pics taken with the burst method.

Posted with my Priv via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-23-16 06:18 PM
    That seems to help a little with the burst mode but still a blur but at least not the whole picture. I hope it is something addressed in a future update.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-23-16 06:51 PM