My Homescreen clock disappeared yikes

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-19-15 04:41 PM
    have you rebooted your phone? checked to see if the widget is still on your screen after a reboot?Can you put it back?
    11-19-15 05:05 PM
    My Homescreen clock disappeared yikes

If it doesn't reappear after a reboot, you can always just add it back by going to the app drawer and choose digital clock under the widgets tab.
    11-19-15 05:11 PM
    Thanks all I don't know what I did to make it disappear but I did figure out how to drag it back. I admit (coming from bb10) I am on a learning curve.

11-19-15 05:26 PM
    Thanks all I don't know what I did to make it disappear but I did figure out how to drag it back. I admit (coming from bb10) I am on a learning curve.

Tap it lightly it takes you to clock/alarm page. Tap the clock page anywhere it takes to Night Mode.

Posted from my Priv!
    11-19-15 05:48 PM

it must have been a panic moment lol
    that's the beauty of it...you can throw the widget in the trash and still drag it to the home page from the widget page again
    11-19-15 06:53 PM
    If it doesn't reappear after a reboot, you can always just add it back by going to the app drawer and choose digital clock under the widgets tab.
    Fixed it. Thx for the tip!
    10-17-16 09:26 PM
    It's very possible it wasn't something you did OP. On 2 or 3 occasions now my homepage digital clock hasn't disappeared but has shrunken to the point of being too small to read and I have to tap and hold to get the sizing bars to show up and enlarge it again, and I assure you, it wasn't pilot error, the phone did it somehow on it's own.

"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong"
    10-17-16 09:49 PM
    It's very possible it wasn't something you did OP. On 2 or 3 occasions now my homepage digital clock hasn't disappeared but has shrunken to the point of being too small to read and I have to tap and hold to get the sizing bars to show up and enlarge it again, and I assure you, it wasn't pilot error, the phone did it somehow on it's own.

I haven't had a clock issue like that but icons sometimes disappear or move to another home screen for no apparent reason. Usually after I have shut the phone off and turn it back on later. Most of the time I find them in the app drawer, if I remember which one has disappeared.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-18-16 06:22 PM
    I haven't had a clock issue like that but icons sometimes disappear or move to another home screen for no apparent reason. Usually after I have shut the phone off and turn it back on later. Most of the time I find them in the app drawer, if I remember which one has disappeared.
    I've had one icon mysteriously disappear from my home page but still in the app drawer, no others yet.

10-18-16 07:34 PM