Quite unlike with OS10, with my Priv (Android 6.0.1) I cannot figure out how to make items from 'Tasks' show up in the BlackBerry 'Calendar'. Is it possible at all, or am I missing something here? Can anybody help, please? Ray.

Posted via CB10
    11-10-16 10:49 AM
    Quite unlike with OS10, with my Priv (Android 6.0.1) I cannot figure out how to make items from 'Tasks' show up in the BlackBerry 'Calendar'. Is it possible at all, or am I missing something here? Can anybody help, please? Ray.

Posted via CB10
    I don't do tasks but I THINK in reading various threads, for some reasons TASKS might not be integrated into the Calendar. Hopefully, someone in the know might know the answer.
    11-10-16 11:49 AM
    Tasks and Calendar are not interconnected, to my great disappointment (I actually posted about this myself the other day). For me, coupled with the annoying inability to "clear all completed tasks", this currently makes the Tasks app virtually useless. Some third party task apps that will integrate with Google Calendar (and thus will sync with the BlackBerry calendar app) do exist; two such apps are Todoist and TickTick, though calendar synchronization in both cases require a paid subscription ($28-30/year) which is a real bummer when the BlackBerry tasks app should be all about this kind of functionality. Heres hoping they add that feature in future (it would also let the Productivity tab be more useful than it currently is, if tasks/calendar would interoperate and give you a "swipable" agenda you could easily glance at anytime).
    11-10-16 01:11 PM
    Thank you for all the information! After all my 'experimenting' I began to believe almost as much. Yes, it's a huge disappointment. In fact, I will likely be getting more and more accustomed to other apps and their OSs. As an old BlackBerry fan, that makes me really sad.
    11-10-16 01:29 PM
    Thank you for all the information! After all my 'experimenting' I began to believe almost as much. Yes, it's a huge disappointment. In fact, I will likely be getting more and more accustomed to other apps and their OSs. As an old BlackBerry fan, that makes me really sad.
    I'm hoping as part of their new "software focused" strategy, the app suite will get more love in the future (but im not holding my breath). Hub is excellent and has seen great improvement since its first version for android; productivity tab is a redundant useless gimmick for now, and Notes/Tasks seem to exist merely to appear to add value. I dont mean to sound bitter but there is so much potential for interoperability within the apps, especially since we are running the mysterious "Hub+ Services" framework beneath which I assume is meant to tie the app suite together. Good luck finding a suitable Tasks app, there are some great ones, I just wish blackberry was a little more on top of it because it really is "almost there".
    11-10-16 01:41 PM