Ugh... I just plugged in my headphones, which I have used everyday and today I find out the right side is out, so I tried a different pair, and the same thing happens. The left is fine. And yesterday was perfect. But this is irritating. I have done several resets to no avail. And no I am not deaf in my right ear. Anyone have this issue or advice? Thanks
    10-21-16 12:17 PM
    This happened to me as well. It was playing in one ear and through the speaker on the phone at the same time. I was using my plug in earphones with this. So I decided to try my other headset, wireless and it was working fine, but later that day, only playing out of one side, not the speaker though.
    10-21-16 12:30 PM
    pocket lint stuck in the jack ?
    10-21-16 12:40 PM
    Twist the headphone cable clockwise and counter clockwise while inserted into the device. See if the sound changes from ear to ear when rotating cable,
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    10-21-16 12:44 PM
    Ugh... I just plugged in my headphones, which I have used everyday and today I find out the right side is out, so I tried a different pair, and the same thing happens. The left is fine. And yesterday was perfect. But this is irritating. I have done several resets to no avail. And no I am not deaf in my right ear. Anyone have this issue or advice? Thanks
    The wires on your ear buds my have gotten damaged too.
    10-21-16 01:11 PM
    This started happening to me last week, but via auxiliary cable in my car. I twist the jack in the device and it comes back, but it is definitely irritating.
    10-21-16 09:29 PM
    So apparently I'm so lucky to have to sets of ear buds do this to me in a day. Because I tried them in another phone and they didn't work. No static, no nothingness to let me know they were going. Anyway, I'm using a 5 dollar set right now that is working. And FYI for 5 bucks, you get 5 bucks. They were also buy one get one...lol
    10-21-16 11:22 PM