Pre-orders for the slider smartphone with a 5.4-in. display, started two weeks ago. A BlackBerry spokeswoman declared in an email that pre-orders for the Priv "far surpassed" pre-orders for BlackBerry's Classic and Passport phones, but she declined to offer any numbers.

BlackBerry Priv sales begin, but will they be enough? | Computerworld

Check this out Guys
    11-06-15 03:26 PM
    I will find it very ironic if BB find success with Android, while letting BB10 die.....
    11-06-15 03:32 PM
    They always say and imply that things are great and the numbers always show that it wasn't. Also the Passport and Classic sales and pre-orders were jokes. I think I remember 400,000 with the Passport. Wait for quarterly numbers and holiday purchases then we can start getting some facts.
    LazyEvul and AnimalPak200 like this.
    11-06-15 03:33 PM
    They always say and imply that things are great and the numbers always show that it wasn't. Also the Passport and Classic sales and pre-orders were jokes. I think I remember 400,000 with the Passport. Wait for quarterly numbers and holiday purchases then we can start getting some facts.
    Ikr
    11-06-15 03:35 PM
    I will find it very ironic if BB find success with Android, while letting BB10 die.....
    Or you could stop jumping to conclusions all the time and remain optimistic? When I see you guys type stuff like this constantly, I imagine you all have other depressive related issues that seem to play a role with this pessimistic attitude towards BlackBerry.

 вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵαssρσяτ SE via CB10 (AT&T OS 10.3.2.2474)
    peednus and Mr4aces like this.
    11-06-15 03:36 PM
    Or you could stop jumping to conclusions all the time and remain optimistic? When I see you guys type stuff like this constantly, I imagine you all have other depressive related issues that seem to play a role with this pessimistic attitude towards BlackBerry.

 вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵαssρσяτ SE via CB10 (AT&T OS 10.3.2.2474)
    Oh, I am optimistic for BB as a company, but not about BB10.
    11-06-15 03:37 PM
    Until we see some numbers, I wouldn't put too much faith in this. "Far surpassed" can mean a lot of different things, especially when you work in PR.
    11-06-15 03:41 PM
    While I predict that the Priv will have the best "initial" sales than any BB10 device had ever seen, I'd caution any reactions to statements like "surpassed" or "beyond expectations" or "can't keep up with demand", simply because sold out inventory when initial production and inventory was already really low to begin with isn't a notable indicator. We've already seen those statements before, and know how the actual results turned out.

Personally, I think the Priv will be the best selling device BBRY has had in a while. But selling out hundreds of thousands is not the same as selling millions.

Let's just wait and see how it all plays out.
    Mr4aces and LazyEvul like this.
    11-06-15 03:53 PM