Had my Priv since day 1 (+/- / preorder) but most of the time I kept it on the desk because of hub issues until the latest updates and I started using it just before holidays.
    Of course with the holidays it hasn't had much use only 100+ emails per day and few calls (60% spam)
    Today I used it a lot, lots of emails 150+ (less spam), whatsapp voice (about 30min) and msgs, 15x texts, 10+ calls (total 30min voice), 2 hours screen time, 40 min browsing, 40 min music listening and still have 63% battery left
    Hub is great (was borked yesterday/ no push email, from the small update and started working after 3-4 phone restarts)
    It is very fast, much better than the Note 4 I just sold (1 year of use)
    Starting to like it better than the BB Classic which I am starting to use it on another line. Too bad Priv doesn't have dual sim use
    Been a long BBOS user before the Classic (Q10 as well, 9900 and so on)
    I still get "hub not responding" every time I open to read an email (anything I can do other than deleting accounts/uninstalling and installing hub?) whilst another email is deleting (I hate the delay to delete emails/ I want instant delete as I set up delete on hub only and if I am deleting an email in error I still receive it in pc outlook and can access it on webmail)
    ahmedhanif911, Jonneh and antony99 like this.
    01-05-16 10:05 AM
    That hub issue would make it unusable for a lot of folks who make Priv the only device.
    will308 likes this.
    01-05-16 10:15 AM
    That hub issue would make it unusable for a lot of folks who make Priv the only device.
    I try to avoid it by reading first emails then deleting spam or the other way around, when I am in the office it's not a big issue as I mostly read emails on pc
    It is a pain but not unusable for me. Hope an update will resolve the issue without rebuilding the hub content/emails etc as every time I did this it took 3-4 days and many phone restarts to make the hub work perfectly/email being pushed etc (other than this delete issue)
    01-05-16 10:32 AM
    I try to avoid it by reading first emails then deleting spam or the other way around, when I am in the office it's not a big issue as I mostly read emails on pc
    It is a pain but not unusable for me. Hope an update will resolve the issue without rebuilding the hub content/emails etc as every time I did this it took 3-4 days and many phone restarts to make the hub work perfectly/email being pushed etc (other than this delete issue)
    I have had zero issues with the hub after doing a factory reset right after my initial transfer with the app. I do pretty much keep the hub open, as I constantly use it.

Posted from my Priv
    01-05-16 10:41 AM
    I have had zero issues with the hub after doing a factory reset right after my initial transfer with the app. I do pretty much keep the hub open, as I constantly use it.

Posted from my Priv
    I also keep it open mostly and I did few factory resets. It may resolve itself after a factory reset but I can't be bothered with the setting up again as I have quite a lot of stuff on it/apps/ emails accounts/ 20k texts /data etc
    01-05-16 10:52 AM
    Hoping you can provide a few details on your Hub issues...

1) What accounts do you have setup in the Hub?
    2) For each of the accounts, how many days mail are you specifying to sync?
    3) For each of the accounts, what is your sync interval?
    4) For each of the accounts, how many folders are in the account (regardless of whether or not they're set to sync) and how many ARE set to sync on device?

I'm assuming you have downloaded the 1.1.1 version of hub and BlackBerry services and have tried wiping BlackBerry services data and re-setting up the accounts on the newest version already as well?
    01-09-16 05:58 PM
    No hub issues here. Use 5 for work daily and 2 personal.

Posted via the Innovative Blackberry PRIV - Powered by Android
    01-09-16 06:03 PM
    Hoping you can provide a few details on your Hub issues...
    1) What accounts do you have setup in the Hub? 3 imap email accounts
    2) For each of the accounts, how many days mail are you specifying to sync? same for all, 90 days, total 17k emails
    3) For each of the accounts, what is your sync interval? sync never, sync ticked, push ticked
    4) For each of the accounts, how many folders are in the account (regardless of whether or not they're set to sync) and how many ARE set to sync on device? each account has 3-5 extra folders but are not set to be synced

I'm assuming you have downloaded the 1.1.1 version of hub and BlackBerry services and have tried wiping BlackBerry services data and re-setting up the accounts on the newest version already as well? yes, yes done it before and I am not doing it again, maybe a next update will sort out the issue, not a huge issue
    01-10-16 01:22 AM
    1) What accounts do you have setup in the Hub? 3 imap email accounts
    2) For each of the accounts, how many days mail are you specifying to sync? same for all, 90 days, total 17k emails
    3) For each of the accounts, what is your sync interval? sync never, sync ticked, push ticked
    4) For each of the accounts, how many folders are in the account (regardless of whether or not they're set to sync) and how many ARE set to sync on device? each account has 3-5 extra folders but are not set to be synced

I'm assuming you have downloaded the 1.1.1 version of hub and BlackBerry services and have tried wiping BlackBerry services data and re-setting up the accounts on the newest version already as well? yes, yes done it before and I am not doing it again, maybe a next update will sort out the issue, not a huge issue
    Would suggest setting sync interval to something other than never.
    01-10-16 01:47 AM
    Would suggest setting sync interval to something other than never.
    Why, email works fine and is pushed ok for all accounts, only issue i have when deleting and reading at the same time, i don't see what this has to do with sync interval (which is not necessary for imap and eats up the battery)

Posted via the Priv CrackBerry App for Android
    01-10-16 02:05 AM
    I tried something, if in hub I choose only one of the email accounts to see it and delete/read at the same time it works fine (with all accounts separately)
    only when I see ALL accounts, the hub closes unexpectely when I delete/read at the same time
    01-10-16 02:20 AM
    I tried something, if in hub I choose only one of the email accounts to see it and delete/read at the same time it works fine (with all accounts separately)
    only when I see ALL accounts, the hub closes unexpectely when I delete/read at the same time
    Weird!
    Open Google play and type Blackberry Limited and find hub and update it. It doesn't auto update with software if you didn't do this at least once. Also update the other 11 core apps

01-10-16 12:55 PM
    Why, email works fine and is pushed ok for all accounts, only issue i have when deleting and reading at the same time, i don't see what this has to do with sync interval (which is not necessary for imap and eats up the battery)

Posted via the Priv CrackBerry App for Android
    What do you mean by read and delete at the same time?

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    01-10-16 01:02 PM
    Weird!
    Open Google play and type Blackberry Limited and find hub and update it. It doesn't auto update with software if you didn't do this at least once. Also update the other 11 core apps

I said it already that I have all apps updated
    01-10-16 01:32 PM
    What do you mean by read and delete at the same time?

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    delete is not instant as you have the option to click undo
    so whilst it is in that state of "deleting" if I go quickly to read another email, this is when the hub is force closing
    it only happens when I am in the view of all accounts, if I am viewing each email account separately, delete/read work fine
    01-10-16 01:33 PM