Hey,
    So I got the Priv on Monday and did the Content Transfer and all when good except my contacts weren't all there, so I redid the contacts transfer and was all good. Setup my email so issues, all emails loaded in within half an hour and was working great. Then about 24 hours later my emails just stopped coming in to the phone. I could send an email from the Priv, it would go though, but would not show up on the phone at all as having sent or received one but when I go to my MS Exchange account they are both there.

I thought maybe was same thing with an issue, so I removed the account and re-added it and hour later still not a sinleemail was added in. So I went to bed Tuesday night and when I got up at 6AM they where there, but not all of them.

It hasn't worked properly since. Emails I send from the phone don't show up on the phone, and when I do get emails on my phone some come in right away, some not at all and some hours later.

Anyone else have this issue?

*UPDATE* So I think I may have figured it out. As of right now all my emails have loaded and incoming and sent emails are showing up. I had to "Manual Setup" my email, pretty much no different as before except I selected that it was a "MS Exchange Active Sync" account I believe it was called. Seemed to have worked for now. Hopefully keeps working.

*2nd UPDATE* Emails were working fine up until this morning, then again all emails just stopped around 7:30AM. I just reloaded the account again. This is a really big issue for me. I send/receive 30+ emails a day and require them to come in on time, not hours later and not at all. I just bought 9 Priv's to replace a few Z30's and Q10's for all our sales guys. So far it seems like it is just an issue with mine, haven't heard any complaints from anyone else.
    Last edited by Brad28; 12-09-15 at 09:04 AM.
    12-04-15 07:06 AM
    I think there is an issue/bug in the content transfer app in BlackBerry 10. Happened to me to. Tried setting up again without the content transfer and everything was perfect

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-04-15 07:15 AM
    Just to make sure as well go into Play Store and search "BlackBerry Limited" or My apps. ... Then update all the apps that say update

Posted from my Priv!
    12-04-15 07:26 AM
    Yup, I updated all the apps right away.

Just to make sure as well go into Play Store and search "BlackBerry Limited" or My apps. ... Then update all the apps that say update

Posted from my Priv!
    12-04-15 07:37 AM
    Well here something Internet.. My hub stopped pulling in all emails etc as of sometime last night. Not sure what the issue would be, but I'm receiving emails on all other devices with no issues.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-04-15 09:48 AM
    Avoid BlackBerry Content Transfer like the plague. Next integrate all email accounts with BlackBerry Hub, not a separate application.
    12-04-15 10:22 AM
    Updates in first Post.
    12-09-15 09:06 AM