Anyone have a problem with their Priv's display staying on? It's not turning off unless I hit the power button. A reset fixes it, but then it comes back to staying on until I turn it off. It's probably an app problem since this came out of nowhere, but I thought I'd ask here first before I start deleting stuff. Ugh, friggin Android!
    11-11-15 05:14 AM
    Yeah silly Android, amirite!??!?.... Anyhow.. Is your charger plugged in when this happens? If not go into Settings-> Display-> Sleep. What does it say?
    11-11-15 06:11 AM
    Yeah silly Android, amirite!??!?.... Anyhow.. Is your charger plugged in when this happens? If not go into Settings-> Display-> Sleep. What does it say?
    It was happening with the charger plugged in and also unplugged. I have it set to 1 minute. I completely powered off the phone and turned it back on, and I think it has been fixed. A normal reset didn't work.
    11-11-15 07:23 AM
    It was happening with the charger plugged in and also unplugged. I have it set to 1 minute. I completely powered off the phone and turned it back on, and I think it has been fixed. A normal reset didn't work.
    Alright, good to hear! It's unfortunate that the Priv seems to be plagued by so many strange bugs, my Nexus 5 has been pretty much flawless for 2 years.
    Pinot2015 likes this.
    11-11-15 08:17 AM
    Anyone have a problem with their Priv's display staying on? It's not turning off unless I hit the power button. A reset fixes it, but then it comes back to staying on until I turn it off. It's probably an app problem since this came out of nowhere, but I thought I'd ask here first before I start deleting stuff. Ugh, friggin Android!
    Also go set to settings and Daydream mode. I have mine set to clock.

posted from my Priv!
    11-11-15 08:21 AM
    Happened twice already to me, had to rebot each time but it fixed it!

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv
    11-11-15 08:31 AM
    Alright, good to hear! It's unfortunate that the Priv seems to be plagued by so many strange bugs, my Nexus 5 has been pretty much flawless for 2 years.
    Yeah it is unfortunate. I knew coming in though that there would be some problems. I mean this is BlackBerry's first Android phone after all. I'm trying to be forgiving like how I was when BB10 first came out. Hopefully like BB10, it just gets better as time goes on. Other than a few quirks that could be fixed with Software/App updates, i'm in love with the phone.
    11-11-15 09:11 AM