I wasn't broadcasting at the time. Also sometimes it gets really slow and freezes when I'm trying to type in the app while watching a broadcast.
    01-31-16 06:52 PM
    Periscope used to destroy my S6 Edge. I think Twitter just doesn't like Android. Their Android stuff sucks that's why everyone uses third-party apps to tweet.
    Jonneh likes this.
    01-31-16 07:45 PM
    Periscope used to destroy my S6 Edge. I think Twitter just doesn't like Android. Their Android stuff sucks that's why everyone uses third-party apps to tweet.
    Snapchat acts in a similar way but not as bad as Periscope. Maybe the market share on app usage is considerably less for these two on Android than iOS. Even though Android has the overall greater share...

I hope BlackBerry can look in to Periscope and Snapchat though and she if there is anything they can still do.
    01-31-16 08:32 PM
    Snapchat acts in a similar way but not as bad as Periscope. Maybe the market share on app usage is considerably less for these two on Android than iOS. Even though Android has the overall greater share...

I hope BlackBerry can look in to Periscope and Snapchat though and she if there is anything they can still do.
    I think it's just a lot easier to program for iOS since everyone is using the same hardware. I haven't had any Snapchat problems and I use it constantly.
    01-31-16 08:40 PM
    I can't speak specifically towards Periscope or Snapchat, but, yeah, it's all-but-confirmed that Twitter doesn't care for Android. They make it as difficult as possible for devs to do anything.
    01-31-16 09:30 PM